Menu of The Day

Today's special.

Breakfast for TheLaki.

Quick one of Superman coffee, toasted bread with melted cheese and three mandarin oranges.....because it's his first day at work (good luck and have fun, my love!) and we don't want him to be late, now do we?

Breakfast with TheNenek.


Long leisurely one with nasi rawon for her and gado-gado for me. At Bedok Corner. After sending TheLaki and my mother off to work. It's nice to be able to do these things without having to worry about the time and distance factor. Really nice. TheNenek and I talked about everything and anything. Yes, even about senoman. And about that cute mat-salleh boy who left his shoes at home.

And then, after sending TheNenek home?

The Golden Pillow. No..not that famous curry chicken bun. More like that pouffy foam-stuffed puff I rest my head on every night. Yes....I went back home to sleep! Hell yeah! C'mon...I woke up at 7am -after going to sleep at 3am- to send my sister to school for her Councillor Camp! I've been a supir since just after the sun came up and we all know how Raihan is not a morning person! So cut me some slack and throw me a pillow, thanks! But seriously...after such a heavy breakfast, I really shouldn't be hitting the sack. It's just a one-way ticket to Flabland! It's a wonder why I even wonder about the added numbers on our bathroom scale when I'm on it.

And now, I'm awake, showered and ready to go.



Dinner For Three. 01 recent pengantin + 01 pepeKoprat + 01 flabby stewardess-on-leave = 03 galpals who need to catch up and bring it on! Hard to tell if we'd even be eating at all, at the rate of the goss backlog we need to catch up on. Heh. That's a story for another day, isn't it?

Yes, today IS special indeed!

No comments: