Tuesday 8th January 2008

The Ina+Hiddy Lunch

The Zul+Zahirah Dinner

The Sharleez Nadya Partaayy
Thanks for the including us in your respective happy occasions, darlings! I, for one, will always love events where good food and good friends come together beautifully in unison. We all know that by now. But your celebrations (together with the good food and good friends!) went the extra mile this time because they made this particular weekend so much better than usual!
Let me explain. A normal weekend for us nowadays would be made up of the normal post-reno imperatives like cleaning, unpacking, rearranging and the occasional weightlifting (although reno belom habis because our kitchen still not entirely done up yet because I is cerewet, the rest of the house is more or less okay so must begin post-reno duties before the jumbled interiors snowball into a catastrophe!). Very boring, almost frustrating and completely mind-numbing. But, for once, with the weddings of good friends and *ahem* favourite seniors (yes, Zul and Ina are my flying seniors!) and the yellow party celebrating one year since the birth of a beautiful little girl, the monotony was blissfully broken.
Let me explain. A normal weekend for us nowadays would be made up of the normal post-reno imperatives like cleaning, unpacking, rearranging and the occasional weightlifting (although reno belom habis because our kitchen still not entirely done up yet because I is cerewet, the rest of the house is more or less okay so must begin post-reno duties before the jumbled interiors snowball into a catastrophe!). Very boring, almost frustrating and completely mind-numbing. But, for once, with the weddings of good friends and *ahem* favourite seniors (yes, Zul and Ina are my flying seniors!) and the yellow party celebrating one year since the birth of a beautiful little girl, the monotony was blissfully broken.
Oh and someone else's weekend was made better a thousandfold too! You see, we missed a certain Idol (and regrettably, a whole posse of friends..especially ONE very important one I've missed three times now!!) when we came unfashionably late for Sharleez's party. We were told that we missed him by the skin of our teeth because Elvis Hady just left the building a mere ten minutes before our arrival. The news saw the world of a certain fanatic fifteen-year-old Idolizer (read: my sister Zihan!) crumbling in despair and disappointment.
Until Diah Mak Sharleez's ever-obliging parents stepped in to save the day. Apparently, salvation was just a phone call away.

Zihan: *aaaarrrrggghhhhh*...I mean, hello Hady!
As I type this, my sister still has that silly grin on her face and has not stopped gushing about how hawt(?!) he sounds on the phone. She's also further convinced, at this point, that she and him are meant to be together forever. Heh. But a million thanks to Diah, Dayat and family for entertaining us despite our tardiness and many many thanks to Sharleez for mentening such buaytahan cuteness despite her fever. Hope she's better now! And much gratitude to Diah's parents, who are really really good at layaning my sister's obsession with Hady, a trait truly admirable because our own mother has given up on her. Heh.
So as my packed weekend ends, my packed Monday -as every weekday will be till mid-April- looked a little something like this:-
So as my packed weekend ends, my packed Monday -as every weekday will be till mid-April- looked a little something like this:-

And Tuesday was no different, obviously. Not that I'm complaining. Not at all.
:)
Till then, all aboard for a good week now, InsyaAllah!
PS: Yes, I changed my white pants to go from lunch to dinner lah okay?! Kengkonon those kind of outfits that can take you from day to night in a snap. So, not only is I feeling socialite, I also feeling fashionista. :P I know, I know.... I run the risk of actually feeling pain....fashion victim pain. Bah!

6 comments:
hey kak raihan, have been reading ur blog for quite long.... btw kak raihan wana ask u smtg.. wads de requirements 2 b in EK or SQ... im interested...
haha. zul finally got married.
OMG
You were at Zul's dinner, no?
I was invited to the one at Lagun Sari but bugger me, I was down with fever and flu!
Kalau tak, dah nampak kakak Raihan kita kan!
Congratulations on getting SQ again!
See you at the airport! ;)
babe: i noe u r starting to spread ur wings agn..
watever it is.. 5th apr.. must make urself free!
ilyas 3rd berthday chalet.
so pls plan early ah!
Spread your wings and prepare to fly...
Asal takder gambar Zihan and Hady?
Hady?!
I should have been there!!!
:(
raihan u look different eh...like more gorgeous like that...wat do u do..can share ur secret?...pls.. :)
Post a Comment