Monday 21st January 2008
So busy that I wanna breathe properly also no time so I synchronize deep breaths with my farts, pee standing up and shower once a week.
Not.
I busy but not barbaric. But busy, nonetheless.
I apologize in advance if blogtags go unanswered, emails go unnoticed and calls seem ignored. I heart all y'all still (I swear!) but with a heart rate that's staccato. What with The Fry Guy, training, cleaning up the house, still planning and doing up my kitchen, organizing our wardrobe and realizing I have more clothes than space and more shoes than shelves and other assorted busy-ness, I hit the bed beside my equally-exhausted husband each night, like a forest bear hit by a tranquilizer dart.
So heart me please and forgive me quick. One drowning in a swamp of cardigans and heels needs as many friends as she can hold on too!
And all y'all here......

.....I heart y'all too!
It's been exactly a month since we started this journey together and I've fallen in love with the quirkiness, eccentricity and vivacity that we have as a group, despite the varying personalities each of us possess as individuals.
(10 Singaporeans + 3 Malaysians + 3 Koreans) x (11 trainee stewardesses + 5 trainee stewards)
= 942.
It's a formula that could only guarantee instant chemistry, don't you think?

1 comment:
woit mana hilang??
I know I know you're super busy.Its been like ages since we met up kan! I am still waiting to 'meletop' like ever so patiently *sigh*
call soon k! luv ya!
Post a Comment