Baby Crescent

Wednesday 5th December 2007

OMG!

This just in!

Okay..okay...remember this very beautiful wedding of a very lovely couple?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today, baby makes three! Yes, yes...text message from happy mummy of "chubby baby girl" came in about an hour ago!

Congratulations, you two! We'll be seeing you and the little chubby one SOON SOON SOON!




PS: As for me, I asked previously...am I? Well, a few days ago Clearblue said..I'm not! Nehmind..still got time! If my mom had my sister at 30-something, Marcia Cross had cutesy twins at 40-something and Azim's late grandma had the last of her eleven children at 50-something, I'm in no hurry, baby! I let y'all have the limelight first, can?! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. its ok, darl. @ least you're thinkin positive.

keep on tryin ok. insyaALLAH.

Anonymous said...

hey! 1 got married at 28.I had my firstborn at 32 and my 2nd baby boy at 35!He is now 4mths old and both my kiddies are healthy and doing fine.Don't worry and stress too much over this kinda thingy.Keep on trying(stress free ok)and not to forget pray hard baybeh!
Silent reader :)

Anonymous said...

hey!I married at 28 and had my 1stborn at 32 and my 2nd at 35.Now both my kiddies are healthy and doing fine.Don't stress yourself over this kinda thingy cos i've gone thru such before.Yang penting kita mesti hepi hepi!Don't give up!Try again and don't forget your prayers ya! cos he is the one who knows when to give you this wonderful gift!!
Silent reader :)

Anonymous said...

doing fine.Don't stress yourself over this kinda thingy cos i've gone thru such before.Yang penting kita mesti hepi hepi!Don't give up!Try again and don't forget your prayers ya! cos he is the one who knows when to give you this wonderful gift!!
Silent reader :)

Anonymous said...

Whilst in hospital, someone told my mom that you blogged about us. (Imagine the extent of your blog's readership). Anyway, babe, I've e-mailed u the baby's pic... Me am an excited 'lil mom of a not-so'lil baby...

Novastarr said...

Doll, take your time! What matters most is that you both are happy. Happiness breeds better babies!

Anonymous said...

Hey i didn't know you're making one!!! Don't worry, if I have time, you definitely have time! But... not yet for me though. :)