The Ikin+Ijal Wedding

Monday 12th March 2007

Last weekend, Azim and I literally flew down to Singapore to attend this very important event....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

..which we enjoyed tremendously (despite being a tad late..thanks to an overbooked earlier flight!). Like I said to Nurul the day Azim and I left for Dubai (again and in a jiffy!), we were grateful for the good food (Kintamani rocks my gastronomic world, I tell ya!) and good company (our table was just happiness madness maximus....!!).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes yes, before I could upload the pictures I snapped, sneaked and posed for during the last wedding of one of my ex-Crescentian besties in December, another one bit the wedding dust. And in case anyone's keeping count, three (Sadin, Martini and Farah!) more of these lovelies nak kahwin by the end of this year tau! Then there's next year....then there are the babies popping out...aiyooo....in the words of the Rugrats, we're all growed-up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And our latest bride, who is as growed-up as they come, looked every bit the beautiful bride we expected her to be. I guess it also helped that she has a lovely face that has not aged a day since we left the great doors of Cresccent Girls' School in 1997. Such a beautful, radiant, blushing bride...*sigh*

Okaylah...not so blushing...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...as she was giggling away the minute she met us outside the ballroom on the way back to her bridal suite after the whole shindig. Giggles, you say? Not nervous giggles, kan? Ahem, ahem...wedding night beckoned that time, you know! But blushing or not, she was surely really really really beautiful, radiant and glowingy happy. And the groom? Besides obviously being the hensem berg that he is, the ballroom lights that evening clearly revealed to everyone present how much he adored his lovely new wife.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And clearly too, this is an adoration that will last a lifetime, fully reciprocated by the other half. To the happily honeymooning newlyweds may doves always fly your skies and storks quickly fly your bundles!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



PS: More pictures, I promise, will be up soon as well as the long overdue ones of the other new couple since December 2006, Firhad and Izrina aka Fizrina. :) And long overdue ones of many other things I took pictures of. Memandai ambik gambar, malas mau upload! Tsk tsk tsk!

1 comment:

mrs malique said...

yes yes cepat hor upload gambar!

I'm still waiting for Izrina's wedding photos to be uploaded.Nasib baik da tengok sneak preview in your digicam..heh