Saturday 1st December 2007
Today, three rounds neat.
First one, four out of ten. No surprise, I aced this one before. Too many times!
Second one, four out of four. Part A, thank you..you may move on to the next part. Part B, thank you...you may wait for the results. Wait wait. Stress stress. Bite bite. Surprise surprise! Syukur Alhamdullilah!
Third one, two out of four. Smiles. Stories. Self-selling. Sincere, hopeful, honest and heartfelt. Surprise surprise! Here's the slip. You may go on. Syukur Alhamdullilah!
Fourth one? Final one? Next week. Next week. Next week!
I wait, with a full heart. I hope, for an easier future. I pray, with an unyielding faith. I ask, for always this.
InsyaAllah.
And to my darling husband, for us. For them. For you. For me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
argggghhh!!!
I'm so bursting with excitement ok!!!
ok must maintain the coolness till next week...good luck my lup!!!
so exciting!
hey i was at the recruitment as well, and i think i saw you! :D i got booted out at kebaya round.. so sad :( but anyway gooooooood luck!
must update about this excitement!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment