My Hikmah

Tuesday 25th September 2007

My mummy had another mini attack yesterday.

In the middle of Mustafa. In the middle of the day. In the middle of Ramadhan.

Thank God she's okay now, it was not like the first big scary one in March but to me, it was scary still, nonetheless. Thank God I was there, even though it was initially not part of our day's plans. Thank God I'm home. For good.






To many other people, Hikmah means that Indon soap-opera. To me, it means real reasons of whys, whens and wheres.

For I thought I knew for sure why I am here but I know now that I didn't know better then. For better and for worse, this is only just the beginning.

Hello, my new life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Raihan

Syukur Alhamdullilah you are with her when she was unwell and also back for good :).

Hope your mum is well now.

Siska

Ms DyNamITe said...

hey raihan..hope your mum doin a OK now...

Anonymous said...

raihan i miss u much..
take care!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey kak raihan! how have you been? link me up okay! hope dearest aunty seha is doing just fine now (: