Love Is (Not) Blind

28th September 2007

They say love is blind.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But if eyes like these are anything to go by, I'd say I object! Apart from being adorable to a fault, these eyes spotted a revoltingly fat and leathery-looking cicak in the darkness yesterday, which got hunted down and condemned to exile (i.e. out of the house) by my brave Phatt Bastard. He'll always valiantly be Azim's trusty ol' sidekick whenever a disgusting house lizard needs to be disposed of, especially after I needlessly alarm the whole world and its surrounding solar system of this wretched wriggly bane of my life, with high-pitched shrieks and ear-piercing screams.

Love is hardly blind, my darling! It's brave. :)

Krrrr-eeooww!

PS: FYI, Phatt's breed (the Norwegian Forest Cat!) does not only go "mmmeeeooww", they also go "krrrrreeeooowww", emphasis on the "krrrr" please! Info sites on this breed describe this sound as a "melodious and bird-like" meow. Hmm..I don't know but I've never heard a bird sound so cute like that! Heh.

No comments: