Unemotional Baggage

Sunday 8th April 2007

Aaaaahh...connections. Wish I had some. Some real good 'uns too, not them small bit "Oh I know kakak kau punya laki punya sedara punya sepupu twice removed!".

See, April's InStyle UK said these beautiful bags with the beautiful price tag (only five smackaroos of the Queen's sterling!) will be on sale from 11th April onwards at Sainsbury's or are already on sale on the official Anya Hindmarch website.

So I very happily surfed my way to the website (coz I won't be in any part of the UK to be in Sainsbury's any time soon), waaayy before 11th April, so I can get my hands on one guilt-free environmentally uberhip piece of arm candy only to be told....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No blardy fair.

And how did those itchy people get those bags even before they've been officially launched? Konek-tions! Connections! Connections! Connections! I really gotta work on my network! And while we're on the topic of self-improvement, I gotta work on my timings too. Bah.

So excuse me while go into total bagbimbo mode, feel sorry for myself and toy with the idea of being a fake socialite.

PS: On a much lighter note, I take my red hat off to my luvly SK for getting the bag she really truly wanted WITHOUT connections. Lucky girl was at the right place, at the right time with the right amount of sheer determination to have and hold one of the thirty pieces of the beautiful limited edition Louis Vuitton Dentelle range by Marc Jacobs launched in Singapore recently. Aaaah...envy has never felt better. :) And she was just about to settle for a regular Speedy ok? See, patience does pay off!

3 comments:

mrs malique said...

wah so nice ah the bag!!!
How can it be sold out!!
DAMN!

belle papillon said...

aiyoh..very nice leh the bag!!

ina said...

Raihann.....u got my email tak abt chopard....pls pls get back to me...hehe..btw i saw that bag at iamfashion webbie and she did say its sold out..wat a waste kan...

ouh ive got another dubai coming up nx mth via moscom this time ... *winks*