Wow.
Phatt Bastard's ante is really going up since my last post, eh? The messages left on my blog, the emails I've received, the offline messages on my MSN.....methinks my Phattboy's well on his way to stardom, as I've predicted!
I wanted to answer each blogmessage and email one by one but I'm a little pressed for time now so I'll just say thank you very much for geraming my Phatt B. To answer some questions quickly...he's not a Persian, he's a purebred Norwegian Forest Cat, he's around six months old, I bought him from his mom's owner in a villa in Jumeirah...well, actually Azim bought him as a surprise for me (and boy, was it a madly ecstatic surprise when, after a flight, I went to the crew carpark to find this wee golden furball gamboling around in my caRR!).....he is a tomcat (d-uh!), he is very kaypoh (follows me everywhere when I'm at home!), he is quite the pervert (likes to mengendap orang mandi!) and no, none of the pictures I put up in my previous post were posed nor arranged....it was really, actually just Phatt up to his usual nonsense and me, always handy with my cammie, luckily fast enough to catch his antics. Heh.
I tried to tell Phatt how popular he is getting and how well-received but all he could afford me was a really blank gaze of nonchalance and went back to licking himself. Oh well.....the boy's a a cat after all. The only thing that gets him really excited nowadays is the sound of his FancyFeast can opening.
And sometimes that big white thing with the big black hole that goes round and round and round and round and round...

Damn...thought it was a really big can of cat food...smelt like it anyway!
Curiousity didn't kill the cat so satisfaction brought him back.
Meow.

3 comments:
Hey gorgeous=P
I posted the pics of my 4 kitties as requested that day=) go see!! My lionel is an American Maine Coon=) Closer to Norwegian but they're bigger and damn memilih.. Nasib I am rank 1 on his list HAHHAHA!!!
raihan,
please, pleaase jangan TER-spin him in the ariston though he looks like he'd enjoy a spin!
gaaaaaaaah
hi! *bloghopping*
methinks phatt is really phatt lah!
Post a Comment