I think the time has come for me to introduce the latest boy in my life....

.....my Phatt Bastard. Yes, that is his name. Yes, I chose it. Yes, I took this lousy picture with the camera that is surgically attached to my laptop.
Phatt's been my cat for two months now and I have just realized his true calling. I am not sure if I want to pursue this as I might not have the time nor the patience to deal with all that comes along with this true calling of his but I'll just watch the flow and see how it goes.
And what is Phatt's true calling, you ask?
Well, he was born to be a HipHop EastsideWestsideNiggaJiggaShizzleMaNizzleGangstaRap STAR, y'all!! But he don't have to rap no song, make no word nor wear no bling! He be da shitz, dawwgg (or cat)!
See...like a true celebrity, he is already a real expert at dodging the paparazzi...

Yo, biatch, no pictures!
Like a true celebrity too, he's very popular with the ladies...

Hell yeah, P Diddy's going down..P Kitty's in da house with da ladies!
And he hangs out with only the coolest and best-known personalities, ya know, to help his street cred, y'all....

Yeah..Cookie and me be brudders...we be toight,niggas!
But he keeps himself grounded by always making sure he spends time with family and close friends....

It don't matter that you got spots, my brother...it's not where you from or how you look..it's where you at, ya know what I'm saying?!
Like all hiphop stars, he gets carried around and receives royal treatment from his underwear-clad personal assistant...

Yeah, baby..sexy shorts but next time lose the shirt...lemme see some titties!
...but he carries his own golf clubs, thank you very much! He ain't no diva-nigga, no!

I've got holes...in every area code....!
And when he be in da club, he be playing his own music, yo!

Pussy in da club...so come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed.
And he be shakin' his tailfeather, yo!

I see you baby...shakin' that ass!
And when the day is done, at about six in da morning, he be chillin' in his crib, freestyle....

And hey, with a name like Phatt Bastard...yo, he'll be burning not concernin what nobody wanna say...recognize it, pimpin as we ridin!
Yeah, Busta ain't got no Rhymes when Phatt gets it goin' on!

12 comments:
ala la la hes soo cute luv!!! I so cannot wait to hold him! (Eh is this the same person who CLAIMS shes afraid and geli of cats? :p)
gosh I didn't know cats can be so adorable..well only er furry ones..so cannot stand those yang takdr bulu example Dr Evil's hairless cat..euww..GELIII!!
my fav pic of phatt..the one when hes action playing the drums and the one where he sleeps with his feet up in the air and and and I so lurve the colour of her bulu.....sighs
Dear,
I love the baby phatt ;)
but your phatt very adorable lah
oh ur cat is so cute and u intro him so well! hurhurhur! clever lah u! so u get clever cat!
wahahahaha! this post makes me ketawa lepak2! and phatt bastard, you wanna get all cuddly and jiggy with my homegirl, miki? (my cat miki lerr). you know my number, gimme a ring, yo!
awwwwwwwwwwwww, will you look at that?? Phatt's one hell of a cat!!! he's gorgeous, y'all!!!
cik raihan, this is one of the best and most hilarious entry! i dig it, yo!
hahah..he's so PHAATT!
cheers, far
Phatt Bastard is Phucking CUTE and Ramasable!
haha! I want to romos romos him man!
Hello Raihan...
Me "curi2x" read your blog. Must compliment your writing style. That kid is Ashley kan she is such a darling...but the one that stole the limelight is your pet cat...cute la mcm Garfield.
such an amusing way to introduce your adorable cat! he's tres cute!!
Raihan!!! so long tak lompat sini heh...
....cat!!! adeih so lovely... i like cat lah ...btw hehe.. so funny lah u :)
yr baby phat is so cute.....
i can bet he will be seeking more attention in near future....
Post a Comment