Two.

Friday 20th April 2007

And the city celebrates today with us, from one of its many many sidewalks.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

......as we celebrate this city and its many many eccentricities.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even though we had to wait for it to come to life and open its doors....at 7am in the morning (7pm Dubai time..11pm Singapore time!!) yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And as we celebrate each other as well as we celebrate us, way over her, thank you for the kind thoughts and wishes that came in such various forms from all those various places, way over from where you are.

Alhamdullilah! We're two, twenty-eight and twenty-six twenty-one today!

PS: I got my phone back, for those who are wondering...and both my Singapore and Dubai mobile phones are turned on so we got all those text messages. :) Again, much appreciated, much loved!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
You are soo old!
HAHA.
No but you look 12!
&& Abg azim look 16!
Wahhh,soo HAWT!
New York looks SOOO cool.
Kakak,help me take pictures of REALLY REALLLLYYY HOT GUYS in NY.
I WANNNA SEEE(:!




THANK YOU HOT SISTER.
Have you found you twin yet?
Have fun there.(:



Love;
Togel(:De

mrs malique said...

hahaha couldn't stop laughing at jehan's comments!

did ye get my sms?did ye?did ye? heard from malik dat he managed to talk to you guys..you got a mission lup..go ask him to buy many many VS for me!!!!
and ask Azim to help him choose his loafers hor..sini GUCCI no hap size..

Glad you're enjoying NEW YORK CITY! What a great way to spend your birthdays and annivasary aite?

Once again from the deepest part of my heart..I so wish I was there to be with you guys and malik and I'm gonna wish you both a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A HAPPY ANNIVASARY once again..indeed no one can say I can't wish you guys again and again can't I?

Love you guys loads..thanks for being a part of our lives..we could never have enough of you guys..awaiting with bated breath when we could be holidaying together again ;)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Raihan! First of all, I found your multiply add few mths back from the this pelamin services site that you had with them. Can't remember the name site. Since then, I can't stop reading your blog and view your multiply photo. Very interesting! Keep it up! You have unique name for a gal. And you lucky gal to have your bday, husband's bday and anniversary on the same day. So pandai you. Happy 3 in 1 to you n ur hubby! And enjoy your holiday! :) Frm Linda S (SG)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthdays & happy anniversary again. heh

Anonymous said...

happie annie and bdae to u guys both....heh.sori lambat wish..

Ms DyNamITe said...

hey u...even tho its late but its the thoughts dat count..

HAPPY BELATED BDAY AND ANNIVERSARY!!

NYC!aahhh...a city never sleep.

sharinna said...

Oh god! I terlambat wishing both of you all of the above.
Am sure u guys are having a ball of a time there.
May both of you stay,hansem, gorgeous and classy.
Good future in both health and wealth too!!!!
Kiss kiss n Hugs hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

raihan & azim!!..happy be-be-be-be-lated bday cum anniversary to both of u....my sis bday falls on the same day as both of u...hope its not tooooo late to wish u both yah....take care & may u both be sweetlings foreva!!..