Yesterday, before a 14-hour flight.

Today, after that 14-hour flight.

Dah sampai daaah. Exhausted but euphoric. I know..I know...the exhaustion is more apparent than the euphoria (and I don't know how my dagu always appears more tertonjol when I'm super tired!). And clothes crumpled beyond redemption. Oh well. Cattle class really does wonders to wearables, doesn't it?
Will update sooner than you think...for Internet here, where we are staying, is the best kind. You know, the free kind.
So, till then...
:)
PS: To my darling sister (lain mak, lain bapak), donch worry, donch cry, donch fret....take it as the first and last time since there has got to be a first time for everything :) and better now than any other time, since that BigTrip's coming up REALLY soon, where you can make up for lost time puas-puas! In more ways than one....and hey, we'll take care of him for you and send him home as soon as possible! And of course, I'll make sure he gets a lil sumthin-sumthin for you to make up for this "pain" you're going through, ok? *hugs*

5 comments:
Ahh, you're in States! Have fun & Happy 2nd Anniversary & of course, Happy Birthday to both of you!
Hey you two!
And especially to my sis (yes lain mak and bapak) thank you so much for the message.Its making me feel a wee bit better that you guys are there to look out for him. I'm surviving still..coping..still tearing whnever pple message to say dat he'll b back soon and for me to take care of myself and the kids *sighs*
I didn't know that its gonna be this hard and YUP looking forward for his homecoming to bring me (hopefully) lotsa nice stuff (with yur help of cos..heh) and of cos our next impending HUGE trip.
U guys take care too k..still haven't got anything for you two but I promise I'll get it for you this weekend.Wanted to buy your gifts sooner and thn asking malik to pass it to you guys there but time wasn't on my side.
Till then you guys still look good despite the ronyok bajus and er muka baru bangun tido after a 14hr flight..heh
luv u guys soooo very much....
HERES TO AN ADVANCED ANNIVASARY AND BIRTHDAYS TO YOU BOTH! *hugs and kisses*
~shir,aedil,iva &ili~
KAKAK.
Mummy got to know you LOST your phone.
Dont fret my OLD sister,she called the nigga who found your phone and he said he`ll hold on for you.
SOO..
BETTTERRR GET YOUR PHONE back..
HAPPY TUA DAY!!
&&
HAPPY 2nd anniversary to U && ABG HOT!!
&&I want STUFFF &&& LOTS of them FROM NEW YORK!!
MUMMY TOO!!(:
Fyi,She wants the statue of liberty!
hehs.
Sapanyer b'day n anniversary niari eh? ;p
Happy anniversary and happy birthdays to the jetsetting (cewahh!)Raihan & Azim. Slobberkisses from my budak kecik Nabil too! :D
enjoy ur hols!
& make sure u cepat2 pack malik back home! shir dah cannot carry tu!
Post a Comment