I'm (Still) In A New York State of Mind

Saturday 28th April 2007

We're back!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And everything's over. :(

And I don't just mean the end of our lovely NYC urban getaway. I also mean:-


*Over-jetlagged (Twelve freakin' hours behind Dubai for six fabulous days!).

*Overdosed with hot pretzels, hot dogs laden with sauerkrat and onions and Starbucks' Dulce de Leche (Six fabulous fat days of nothing but New Yorker delights...well, except for that one Singapore Day of only the best Singapore fare!)

*Overspent but overtly satisfied ( New things in New York for six fabulous days!! Shopping was close to orgasmic...Sex Saks And The City, y'all!).

*Overloaded with laundry (Six fabulous days of underthings, outerthings, spring things, autumn things, new things..!!).

*Overwhelmed by NYC withdrawal symptoms (Six fabulous days...six days too short...six days not enough!!).

*Overimaginative ideas of running away to NYC for good (Six fabulous days? We want six fabulous decades!).


:S


Everything's clearly in overdrive. Emotional overkill. Especially mine.

I'll be back when this whole New York State of Mind is over. And I don't just mean the Billy Joel song I've been playing over and over and over again in my head since we got back. I am truly truly madly deep deep deeply an urban girl through and through.


PS: Yes, I've got pictures. Yes, I'm too tired to upload them all now. Yes, I'll try my best to upload them this century. Yes, don't hold thy breath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo kak...and nice layout..miss ur witings tho..

mrs malique said...

annnnd shes back!!
pictures pictures pictures please!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, you're back!!! pictures, please?

and thank you, love, for the mabrouk! doakan everything selamat ye?

and yes, love...that's two years since we last met!!! lamanyerrrrrrrrrr!!! hehehe...hope you had a fantastic vacation and yes, LOVELY pic yang kat atas tu...

Anonymous said...

hey dawl...so ur pic at berita harian....wah..famous liao...love u loads!!...mana menghilang??...