Thursday 23rd November 2006
To the lovelies who cared,
I am heartened by the concern and I am lifted by the comfort. Thank you very much, really really. It's good to know people's hearts can be felt even so far out here, from so far away there. But be rest assured, the situation is not as serious as it sounds, the emotional outpouring you've read is grossly unjustified by the reality of the matter and the drama I've theatrically displayed here is just me...being me. Overdramatic because I was overemotional as I was just over-attached. Over sekali.
If you knew what I am talking about, which you would sooner or later, you'd wanna smack me right across the face and genye my fingers with cili padi for typing out such an emo entry not worth the actuality. I know, I know.....there are other things in life that are to be reckoned with that deserve such attention- people are finding the cure for AIDS, women are shaving their heads bald for Breast Cancer Week, couples are making babies by the minute to carry on their pusaka and nuclear weapons are secretly being made by people who can't pronounce certain letters of the alphabet. Bigger things are happening, bigger issues, bigger stories.
But hey, I'm not so big so forgive this little Lilliputian. I'm one tiny person and my tiny little problems are just as important to me as the next Hollywood-star-turned-state-senator is to the Americans. And whatever that was important to me, that went away, or rather, I had to give away, might not be much to anyone else but it was big noogins to me.
So if you think I sounded sad...yes, I was sad. Am still sad. But what's important to me now is that some other people do give a damn whether I sad or not even if you are my closet reader, my closest friend or my distanced cousin.
Thanks for the thoughts, even if you know or don't know or don't want to know what it was all about and maybe when you know, you think Raihan merepek menyerlah na'uzubillah.
May Allah bless you all, really. :)
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Hmmmm errrr... are you pregnant :)
my dearest raihan,
watever masalah dat ur facing rite now, watever things dat is makin u feel lower den low.. always remember dat the way you get thru a problem, is a sign of how strong you are as a person.
have hope. have faith.
*hug hug*
frm kiken, ur closet/almari/laci/gerobok, reader.
sis rai..dee aka eora here..sorie sorie i've got a lot of nicks lah!!the olden people say those who have loads of nicknames meant that alot of people love them!!haha!!
anyway..i miss u lah!!we haven't really met,yet..but we did interact like once a year or somewhere along the line..haha!anyway,i'm no longer blogging..lazy ah.. =) sis take care tau..muacks!!
if i heard and saw correctly (dubai very small darling) raihan sold her murano.
and if i heard correctly (dubai still very small) she getting sumthing even 'more fatter'.
cant stay misterious for long, rai!
:P
over-attached is normal for married couples like u kak raihan....I'm used to that too..eventhough i'm not married to him yet..haha....it's not a weakness...it's just us being humans cos we can feel...ok..i think i crap again..sori hor..
Hi Raihan,
I always read yr blog but never comment. This time I had too. When I read yr entry i knew straightaway its got something to do with yr murano right! Hehehe..you are really good in playing with words!
notty tau dierrrrrrrrrrr... eheheh
*hugs* pls don't commit suicide k... :p
errmm... is this a bad time to ask you or anyone wats the title of the background muzic for your blog?
hehehe.. anyway dearie.. don keep us in suspence for too long. many of us are holdin our breath tau. *pinching nose*
raihan babes. you is very dramamamak ok. heh. i miss you, come back singers gimme an sms and we can talk cock ... i mean talk longlong. hehe!
take care sweetie!
woit aper ni EMO EMO?
hmmmm aku seriously dunno wats been goin on BUT judging by some of the comments bout u and azim selling yur "fatty" I guess it must b rightkan?
eh korang dua jgn nak eksen ok..aftr ths mesti korang beli kereta lagi POWER kan kan kan? chets ;D
k la u no more emo emo no more sedih sedih ok...chill and smell the roses or shud I say lilies?
I'm commenting ths in the wee hours of the morning so puleassssse excuse my bluntness and my so-called tak berhati peyut..heh
luv and miss ya babe!
tell me you DIDN'T sell your lovely murano!!!
sis rai..eora here.sis.link me up aite.. dee at http://lady21.wordpress.com..looking forward to hearing news from you..
raihan read this and laugh...u're now hereby lovingly known as Hairan! See i knew that anagram would happen sooner or later.
Sungguh menghairankan!!
http://vuisme.blogspot.com/
here are two names for u to think about...whether u got make them angry sometime in ur life or not:
yani and shidah.
confirm part of the www.sungguh_tak_
suka_kau.com.
Wow.. so much has been going on adn I"m still stuck in exams..Must be one of your other husbands kan kan?!!
LOL!!
*hugs*
psst: is it the Porsche or the Fatty?=P
oh yes.. i read dat vuisme bloggie.. its.. well.. hmmm.. juz read it and haf a laugh. Hairan pun hairan lah..
Oh yes I read tt too! Tongue in cheek? Yah, and cari pasal also. Must be intending to start a blog war lah tu. LOL.
Whoaaa.. go back and lookat Tongue in Cheek comments...tatut nye ngan that comment - jgn nanti kat luar dia kena penampar - Sungguh tak menghairankan - wakakakaka
http://shids.blogspot.com/2006/11/yeeeeps.html#comments
how queer. why isnt she saying anything on her blog yet she seemed so panicky in her shidá the kuncu kuncu.
after she received confirmation from her kuncu that it is fine not to delete the post or the comments she sounded berani. memang to each his own opinions but say something lor on your OWN blog asal hide away.
http://shids.blogspot.com/2006/11/ok-i-suddenly-have-gazillion-and-five.html#comments
see.
i am not a kuncu kuncu ah but i rather find it annoying.
and no all of you are not my false idols either hahaha.
i am a casual observer just like they are and i believe i have the right just like they do to voice out my opinions ONLINE like they did with their right right?
take it o leave it iryani and shida.
:P
i meant THEIRS
of coz we should bear in mind SMILING INSIDE is vu aka the oh so loving opinionated teacher. she wants to make all the bloggers mengelabah coz its fun. as quoted by her la of coz! so fun!! saya suka!
Post a Comment