(Your) Tongue-In-(Your Butt)-Cheek

Thursday 30th November 2006

Let's backtrack, shall we?

One of those days, during the past few days, was not a good day to stay at home. Azim and I spent the whole day just being smelly, tak mandi and tak kisah dunia. Well, he had a reason to stay home. He was on standby (though he was not called out for a flight eventually). I was at home...just being malas. And malas doth not bring forth good housekeeping. It just brings forth laundry piles, habok piles and oily piles. And messy beds. Heh. Now that bit should make it a good day, no?

Another one of those days, was not a good day to make a decision and try to bring our decision home. Big decisions come with small little actions that generate reactions that need further actions. And even after all that, we went home without our decision but with a lot of pending action. Pending, as we all know, equates to pening.

But the next day was a good day for action. And so the final reaction was that my return from Bombay was with a welcoming commitee that fiercely rivalled....let's just say....my usual homecoming. And thus, my husband's a happy man. And that makes me a happy happy wife. :) Hello honey, Gucci bag mari!

Then sadly, one of those days, was not a good day to go bloghopping. There were deranged levels of backstabbing, backlashing and backdating. From people who don't know better but think they know it all. From people who've got more dirty issues with themselves than a porn publication. My deranged darlings, let me lay it on...thick. As much as we all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes, we don't need to make the rest laugh at others. As much as laughter is your best medicine (to nurse your green wounds, perhaps?), it should not be my or their bitter medicine to swallow. And most of all, I don't need you to show me how to laugh at myself, ma'am. As far as I know, I didn't send an application to your Clown School. And careful now, ma'am, that tongue in your cheek will get in the way one day. And when it does, you'll bite yourself. Hard. And ain't that gonna hurt real bad, now? Or has that tongue already lost its nerve?

And finally, one of those days, during these past few days, was not a good day to wear short, flirty skirt with favourite SpongebobSquarepants underwear while pumping gas in one of Dubai's gas stations.

For t'was a very windy day, it was, that day.


PS: Oh and ma'am, since you were wondering and you did ask (whether rhetorical or not, aku tak kisah!), I did pay for that in cold hard cash. Well, you know how it is....like the rest of us, on good days, I'm all cold hard cash. On bad days, I'm all plastic. Very very plastic. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh u are truly fawerrr ah, han! heehee.

Anonymous said...

"And careful now, ma'am, that tongue in your cheek will get in the way one day. And when it does, you'll bite yourself. Hard. And ain't that gonna hurt real bad, now? Or has that tongue already lost its nerve?"


ouch. ouch. ouch. could not hv been said better, gurl!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..
tak habis-habis ke?
take care~

Anonymous said...

Very well-said! :)

Anonymous said...

alah sis..buat bodoh sudah..just enjoy the party that u're gonna attend..thie people have no better things to do..oya,update my link!!bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hi raihan,
been reading your blog on and off, but everytime I do, I am always amused by your satirical entries... therefore whoever it is that don't, I might suggest for it to take a loooooong walk over a short pier... heh! : )