Okay..there were so many comments for me to reply to previously with regards to the whole Da Vuinci Code thing (trust Hana to come up with something like that! Heheh...I LIKE!) so I'll just do it in one bang ok?
I'm at that point somewhere in my own selective oblivion. I turned on this mode because I'm now experiencing a cocktail of feelings that are made up of the following:
-I am perplexed at the atrocity of these two fellow bloggers whose paths I've never crossed and whose person I've never judged. Yet, who also, despite being complete strangers, can have the right to their own opinions since it's a such free world with free speech and free-for-alls but at the end of the day, you've got to revert back to being nice and staying nice. And these people just don't want to be nice. Even to complete strangers. In my head, I'm imagining these two bonking strangers in the street with baseball bats, especially if its strangers with spending habits like mine. I'd be afraid to take out my credit card when I'm in Singapore now. Skali kena debik for using my plastic. Macam Mafioso. Tatot beta.
-And so yes, I am offended as, besides such blithely rude remarks on how I spend my money, some of the people mentioned are of the company I keep and are of people I like and respect and who are real people and real friends now, with their blogs being just the avenue for me to be blessed enough to get to know them initially. But i won't go on the offensive (yet!) coz i know once I do, a whole blog war will probably start coz when I really let it out, I lash it out. I know two of those who have been mentioned (wei....dun mess with them hor.....mah galpals oso ok!?) have had their say and I am so sungguh amused by their clever comebacks but I'm telling you, what they've said in response is really putting it nicely compared to what I really WANT to say. And when the ammo is loaded and launched, it'll just get nasty and it's not worth it. Furthermore, one of the Vuisme Coders tu baru ada baby and the other one's getting married. With such life-altering ongoings, they really should have known better than ignite some really bad karma to taint their aura. But I leave it at they really don't know. Anything.
- But after all, in between being perplexed and offended, I'll just let it go for the moment and I'll just take a really large chill-pill up my rectum coz.....
RAIHAN KENA BLAJAR FOR STUPID EXAM NEXT WEEK!!!
And then some.
December brings forth so many things. Next week, I've got a very important little person's First Birthday Party, a very important meeting with HDB and a very important poly galpal's wedding (Norimah, insyaAllah!!) to tick of my agenda in ONE WEEK. All in Singapore. All while I'm in Jakarta.
Then two weeks from now, Izrina, one of my loveliest, bestest, favourite-est galpal is getting married to her Firhad, one of the nicest guys I know and I so adore, in a beautiful place with beautiful people (and one of the beautiful people is me lah hor tak payah cakap).
To all who have voiced their displeasure at the post..thanks for knowing better. :)
And yes, I've sold my Murano. Azim's still negotiating with the buyer for his Porsche. Heheh. Yeah..kita nak JUAL both our cars but first ajer dah jual my darling fat baby. Kesian dia. I'm sure she misses me. And yes, this whole car-selling thing is PART of the big change I was talking about some posts ago but it's only PART.....like only 30% of the whole THING. As it stands now, I'm suffering a bit from Murano-deficient withdrawal symptoms...this is one low-fat diet I don't like. And even now, when we were scanning and shortlisting our new car candidates from car showroom to car showroom, I keep saying to Azim (and pointing out to him the GORGEOUS new Navy Blue 2006 Murano),
"How about another Murano?"
Heh.
But he'll constantly disagree. And I know it's just my emo-shit whining for my ol' Fatfat. But a teeny-weeny bit of me is getting a teeny-weeny bit excited our new addition. And increasingly so.
I mean, a change is after all, a change, kan?
Fare ye well, Fatso. I'll never get over you, even if one day I have my rich maroon Aston Martin DB9 ala Mrs Solis.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
lamak! kesian nyer fatso dah kena jual..asal tak ckp..my hubby baru mentioned nak beli murano tapi nie planning jer...niwei, happy car-hunting!--junesky
Hi Raihan, I have been an avid reader to you and your gangs blogs even though u guys don't know me...I find your blogs interesting and informative...Anyway don't bother about those comments maybe its just plain old envy...Keep writing...
Hello! Ajab Booboo is my name and blogging is my game. Just my two cents (even a toddler's got money these days thanks to the gahmen!) worth regarding the "two bad bloggers and an evil keyboard" fiasco. Very notty hor, they all? Spreading rumours is like me spreading poo all over my diapered butt. It's not NICE lor ....
junesky....yeah..dah jual ah murano...now in another baby oredi but i still miss MY MURANO!! tell ur hubby nehmind...2006 murano lagik LAWA!!! mite as well get brand new one! :)
--------
hezelynda....hi darl...hey thanks for reading and actually liking..esp mine. the other blogs of my "gang" i can understand lah why anyone would like to read...they're really something (and they're incredibly interesting in person also) but mine?? heheh...i guess by affiliation ajer ke?? but thanks thanks anyway...camne i tak jadi quit blogging lah! :)
--------
hello ajab booboo...u noe how cute u are? wait..i guess u noe..hahah. and no, dun anyhow answer that all babies are cute. babies should not be modest. too early. heheh.
anyway, aunty has ALWAYS read ur daddy's blog ok (thanks to aniqster!)..ur daddy vair interesting aah..and coz aunty hope one day uncle azim can get some sort of blog help from ur daddy (when we have our own booboo) coz as u can see, all the other bloggers are mummies!!
and yes, very good..very crever....these ppl DO spread rumours like u spreading poo...only thing is even doing that, ure smelly but cute. they're just ...smelly.
haha..will aunty see u and ur mommy daddy at aniq's little shindig?!
careful ok? aunty bawak lari baby cute tau!! and aunty live FAR far away...uweeekk!!
Oh yes, the supposed grand birthday of the millennium extravaganza for Iqan. We WILL be there (lest we be square!). But please don't kidnap me. Kidnap other babies, hor. I very heavy you know? Take my brother. He's small and light and can fit inside your luggage bag. No problem! Hehe! *evil grin!*
Hope to see you there, Aunty Naihar!
(arghh!! stupid anagrams!!)
Post a Comment