Thursday 7th September 2006
See this?

Oh and not only did my Fatfat kiss Sunny's ass aplenty, Fatfat pushed Sunny forward to kiss another car in front of Sunny and so......

Ouchies. Ouchies. Ouchies. Notice Sunny even started leaking like a kid with a bad cold? Kesian dia.
And my Fatfat?

My fat girl is fine. As sexy as ever, in fact. Heh. Alhamdullilah. Save for the licence plate falling off somehow, a few scratches, some tiny bumps and a little bit of the sad little Sunny's white paint on my Fatfat's big wide silver grill, my fat babe's ay-okay. Her big wide grilled grin's unscathed and so was I. Again, syukur syukur syukur alhamdullilah. After the whole thing was calmly taken care of by a green-clad Dubai policeman (who tried to flirt with me ok...tak nampak nie wedding ring kapa?) and we were all given our respective papers to take to our respective insurance companies, I drove Fatfat, as per normal, to The Mall Of Emirates and continued my day's timetable. Which was lunch, shopping and Azim at 6pm. Heh. I wasn't even scared or shocked, just really concerned for the Sunny's driver and passenger, who looked like they were ready to pee in their khonduras anytime soon.

If anyone cares, the left one is Ob'aid and the right one is Abdullah. Heh. Frazzled Arabs.
While I continued my way to the Mall after the accident, the poor boys had to bring their Sunny little heap to the workshop immediately on a recovery truck. I felt so bad for them but hey, they did brake all of a sudden, with nary a warning nor a reason. But honestly, I'd get my knickers in a bunch too if the little car I was driving in crushed like an empty can of Coke from one single impact, that wasn't even full-on to begin with. I don't know why their Sunny took such a bad and kemek beating from my Fatfat. I mean, before it happened, we were all stuck in one of Dubai's infamous traffic jams so none of the cars were going more than 30km/h at any one time! In fact, Fatfat was not even her usual gamboling self when she kissed Sunny's so-tak-pretty ass. My foot was on my gas pedal but I was hardly flooring it. Gosh....are Sunnys that vulnerable or are Muranos that formidable?
I don't know and I don't want to really know.
All I know is I am glad for my Murano and I thank God for Azim's foresight when he suggested we get the Murano for me instead of letting me drive his low-riding Porsche or getting my own low-low or my own hatchback or my own coupe or cabriolet. If I was in any of the aforementioned non-4WD cars, I could be thrown out of the window or my car would be the one crushed along like another empty can of Coke. Yes, I've made jokes about it and all but driving in Dubai is really no joke. No joke at all.
And all I know is I might joke about langgaring some other person's car if I had my Hummer H2 one day *looks at my Hummer-hungry husband* but it's a different ball game altogether to actually do it. It's thrilling to know that my fat four-wheeler is so hardy, strong and tahan lasak but I would really not like to actually cause such a look of distress on someone else's face as I did to the two Arab boys in the picture above. Heh. It's no fun at all tau! And I am no sadist, really.
Eh but honestly, I've SEEN Hummers hit cars before and where the cars came out from the scrum as though Optimus Prime had them for breakfast, the Hummers drove off, as-you-please, with just the teeniest scratch and not a single bump nor dent. So no more joking about Hummers, okay?! I want to have a Hummer one day but not with such cruel intentions horr....!! Coz the cruel intentions can bring about such crude conclusions! And no, despite what some misfit winos might think, there really is no one I can hate or dislike enough to deliberately langgar with my powerful machines.
Besides, what did Spiderman teach us, apart from confirming the knowledge that humans cannot stick to walls and ceilings no matter how melekit they are and only he can even though he don't need to be melekit?
"With great power comes great responsibility."
Even though I am really not that great to begin with, I'll always be a responsible driver.
And you should too.
(As of now, my Fatfat's in the workshop getting a makeover to clean her face of the white bits, polish out the scratches and smooth out the tiny bumps. Coincidentally, she was due for her 20 000 km servicing session soon so Azim and I signed her up for a full makeover yesterday together with her servicing. With the recent sandstorms in Dubai transforming all cars into veritable moving sandcastles, she needs a real facial, with or without accident. And hopefully, by the time I return from Singapore and Azim returns from London, our Fatfat's back to her full fat flawless shiny self again coz the dudes at the Nissan workshop said that they only needed one day to work on her but we told them they can keep her for a few days coz we won't be around anyway. Oh yeah..I'm flying back to Singapore tonight...off-duty. Got like a five days off so I'd wanna chill back in Singapore while my Azim is working or else I'd not know what to do to myself...and no, hitting more cars from the back is not an option, thank you very much. So mah gurls.........please aah..ya know the drill!)

No comments:
Post a Comment