This week is one of those weeks where I have two million things to do but only two days off so I'll be scant with my rants. Thought I won't even log in to blog on but here I am blogging with my heart on my dirty laundry-day-is-due sleeve. I've been waking up alone for the last few days, as both of us fly in and out, with our rosters like a stubborn wedge between us. But he left me a soothing salve before he left......

...and that, my love, will buy you two more days before I succumb to my Azimless Syndrome and drive out into the bright desert sunshine to drive into Saks Fifth Avenue and nurse my wound with retail therapy of the golden kind (D&G gold V3i, please?). Heh. Kidding...kidding...kidding....not. I still want that phone, lilies or not.
But thank you for the lovely lilies, Babushuknya. I just love these No-Occasion flowers. They come for absolutely no occasion thus no obligation to worry about any event that is tagged with them flowers. So what a lovely surprise. What lovely blooms. What a lovely reason to wake up with a smile, albeit alone, with kerak-lined eyes and fish breath. Yet, thank goodness I will see you in two days. The lovely scent of white lilies in the morning can only get me so far.
Coz you can get going me a lot further.
(perhaps with a gold D&G V3i in my right hand)

No comments:
Post a Comment