Now is the time to do what's due. Aku kena tagged. And so ShireenTaiTaiHot, eat your heart out! Heh.
10 FAVS
FAVOURITE COLOUR : White (coz I am pure...:P)
FAVOURITE FOOD : Hanuta (why do I feel a sense of deja vu when I am doing this?)
FAVOURITE SONG : The Blower's Daughter (like duh..wedding song!)
FAVOURITE MOVIE : Closer (like double duh..where we first heard that song!)
FAVOURITE SPORT : Swimming or better yet, water polo (I don't like to swim per se but hello beautifully tanned, buffed and wet boys!)
FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK : Day Off
FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR : Hazelnut (pasal it tastes like Hanuta!)
CAR MODEL: Hummer H2. But FatsoMurano, I still lup (and lap!) you!
SUBJECT IN SCHOOL : Recess
FAVOURITE SNACK : Hanuta? Again? Can?
9 CURRENTS
CURRENT MOOD : Rrriiinnnddduuuu.....Azim is away..again.
CURRENT TASTE : Green tea. I drink like ten cups of it per day...how not to have its taste in my mouth?!
CURRENT CLOTHES : Massimmo Dutti spag strap top (with a hole under the left boob..I dunno how and why!) and seluar sleep from H&M that doubles as yoga pants (also got hole somewhere). Oh and underthings (again..sense of deja vu!)
CURRENT DESKTOP : This is Azim's laptop but both our laptops' desktop pictures are the same...it's our waterfall picture from our anniversary/birthday holiday. :) And I've hidden all his icons..heehee....the last time I did that, he panicked and thought laptop dia rosak. Heehee!
CURRENT TOENAIL COLOUR : Kurap. For the uninitiated, that's natural colour, y'all! At least, that's my natural colour.
CURRENT TIME : 5.53am Doobies time.
CURRENT SURROUNDINGS : Our bedroom. Cool, warmly lit and a hint of the rising sun peeping through our venetian blinds *sigh*. Perfection would be Azim. Here. With me. Shoot me but I don't care if I'm sappy.
CURRENT ANNOYANCE : The increasing sale discounts and the decreasing bank balance.
CURRENT THOUGHTS : Going back to sleep. On Azim's side of the bed, of course.
8 FIRSTS
FIRST BEST FRIEND : Sakiko Takahashi (Jepon girl from my kindergarten...cute as a button!)
FIRST CRUSH : Joel (ALSO from my kindergarten. Funnily enough, I met him again when I was doing my first three months JC at ACJC but he could not, for the life of him, remember who I was! And yes, he was still cute!! And he was a hot ACJC rugby player somemore!)
FIRST MOVIE : I can't remember the ACTUAL first movie I've ever watched but I CAN remember the first movie I watch that showed some real bed, boob and cleavage action..Look Who's Talking...and I remember I reacted like it was a scary movie coz I was watching it with my parents. Now that I think about it...all I can think of is..eleeehhhh...action tak nak tengok konon!
FIRST PIERCING : My earlobes at Robinsons when I was....I dunno, really really young. And my daddy brought me there and I remember him smiling when the lady who shot me said I was a brave girl. Brave? I was brainwashed. Heh.
FIRST LIE : That my hair somehow just fell off magically..I did not take nenek's scissors to cut them. It seemed believable at that time and I cannot figure out why my dad did not believe me.
FIRST MUSIC : My mom's nagging. Melodious tau!
FIRST CAR : Hmm...I guess it would be my FatsoMurano! It's under my name maah! The Porsche was under Azim's name.
FIRST REAL DATE VENUE : Aaaahh....with that boypren from that boy's school at Far East Plaza. Kental buah seyy!! FYI, we just sat and looked at everything, everyone and every speck of dust but each other. For a whole hour, hokay?!
7 LASTS
LAST DRINK : Green Tea
LAST CAR RIDE : An hour ago...
LAST "MOVIE CRUSH" :Oooohh......it's GOTTA be Josh Hartnett coz I just watched The Virgin Suicides AGAIN. Swoon..swoon..SWOON!
LAST PHONE CALL: Nurul's mom!! Yes, Nurul Ash dear...it was to your dear momma who is in Dubai, who is such a darling and whom I just met. FYI, she's doing okay but she misses you so much. Aww......
LAST SONG PLAYED : Suci Dalam Debu (In the car on the way home. I am serious. Azim's CD aah.....!!)
LAST FOOD I ATE : KFC's Toasted Twister!!
LAST THING I DO BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP : Lie down. Close eyes.
6 HAVE YOU EVERS
HAVE YOU EVER DATED ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS? Yeap. You know who you are,EgoMan!
HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN THE LAW? Yes. (Aku kan jahat.)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED? Nope. (Apparently, not jahat enough.)
HAVE YOU EVER SKINNY DIPPED? Nope. Cold water, hard nipples, goosebums on ass...no no.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON TV? Yes.
HAVE YOU EVER KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW? Yes. Then I married him.
5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
Kan tadi dah jawab soalan nie?! Oh now you want five?
1 Glasses...my black ones.
2 My wedding ring
3 My engagement ring
4 French manicure on my fingernails
5 My eyebags
4 THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1 Cleared the air with an estranged friend *hugs*
2 Drive home
3 Gave an errant driver the bird but then disguised it as a korek-hidong act coz I am trying to be more of a lady on the road and curse/swear/display blatant vulgarity less. Just occured to me that digging my nose while driving also doth not a lady make. Bah!
4 Finished this tag (and ending it here!)
3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW
1 Morning traffic
2 Fridge purring
3 Voices in my head singing Lambchops PlayAlong
2 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1 Azim's hugs and kisses
2 My faith in the people and things I believe in.
1 THING YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE BORED
I am never bored. Really. Not like my life is so exciting laah..I just refrain from getting bored.
5
1 Jennifer Aniston
2 Jennifer Garner
3 Jennifer Love Hewitt
4 Jennifer Lopez
5 Jennifer Coolidge
Dah bis dah. Senang hidop.
Okay everyone! Revert to normal operation!

No comments:
Post a Comment