Out of Techno

Thursday 13th July 2006

I am currently technologically out of sorts.

My 1 GB SD card is missing. Yes, with all the kejillion gambaranz inside it. Methinks it is inside my Tatanka laptop bag, which I have left behind in Singapore. Which brings me to my FujitsuSiemens Amy, which I have also left behind in Singapore, together with the laptop bag.

And I am in Dubai, catching up on all that sleep I also left behind in Singapore. No, I did not forget to bring my laptop home . Yes, I have a good reason to leave my baby behind.

I've got a tag unanswered, an essay incomplete, an exam undone, a sale unforaged and a life to live and here I am blogging my time away, hogging Azim's laptop voraciously. The owner's floating around the house, waiting for the wife to make herself scarce from his workspace. Heh.

Raihan betol-betol macam takde kerja lain nak buat.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

No comments: