Admittedly, not much has been happening on the Raihan+Azim front.
Well, actually quite a bit has been happening but not anything worth blowing your mind over. But has nothing big happening ever stopped me from blogging before? In true Raihan-style, shouldn't I be blowing anything even remotely interesting in my life out of proportion and blogging about it with bells and whistles on like it's the Second Coming? Shouldn't I be dressing up that little dustbunny as a pink suede elephant with a fluffy tutu and make it do a pirouette for the wanton entertainment of my imaginary friends and myself? Shouldn't I make a beehive out of a chignon? Duchess satin out of polyester rayon?
I should but I so tak kuasa nowadays. I'm busy with a capital F. What with exams, essays and assignments sucking my lifesource like hairy leeches in a cheap B-grade horror movie, leaving me with nothing but insomnia and instability. Coupled with a flying roster that played with my feelings and toyed with my timings like a really bad boyfriend, I am ready to throw in the towel and streak naked. Or at least, in various stages of undress. At least if I got caught, I can say I forgot to complete my outfit and went out half-in-the-buff and not-in-the-know. You know, plead partial insanity.
At the rate I'm going, I think I've crossed Partial and got the residency for Crazytown. No sweat (nor straitjacket).
I'll be back to wax, hokay? Sooner than later.
PS: No, I'm not busy trying to procreate. Not yet. Not for another three years, maximum! Although I see someone has been at it and a wee little bun has been in the oven for three solid months now. Waaah!! Happy happy happy baby belly, Puan TinggiLampai!! And dengan penuh sadin, she made the announcement oh-so-casually that I did a double take and had to read the sentence a few times before I assured myself that I wasn't reading it all wrong. And that this babe's gonna have a baby!!! :) :) :) Wah lau, you ah....I could
But I'd rather hug you. Best I can manage now is a hug from here, all the way from Doobies!
*hugs*
Okay now.....countdown!!

No comments:
Post a Comment