This is an entry by a very deprived wife.
This wife has not seen her husband for six very long days and five much longer nights. This wife is in such a physical slump, she even avoided the endorphin-inducing gym and the mind-relaxing yoga she always does whenever she has time to herself. And somehow, this wife is constantly hungry. Like right about now, she's absolutely famished.
What this deprived wife really desperately needs now is a nice, long, red and robust......sausage. Yeap, one good thick sausage would do the trick, yes? Oooohhh yeaahh!!

Okay so this wife won't settle for one. She's a greedy girl.
Three good thick sausages, then. Three tender and tasty chicken frankfurters served with garlic herb butter, Japanese mayonnaise and Thai chilli sauce.
Yumyumyum!
And the husband will be home in a few hours. Peace and order shall then be restored. As well as this deprived wife's salvation. Amin.
( And people always ask me how I cope with being apart from my husband so often. The answer's on the plate. I don't cope. I just eat. And eat. And eat. Till we see each other again. Oh well.
Bye Babushuknya! Hello Babat! That's the system these days. :S )
PS: Now now, what "sausage" did you think I was referring to hah?? Heh. Nope, sorry, no pun intended! I am not the author of some erotica novel, hokay? Well..maybe not yet. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment