The Prime of My Life

Friday 30th June 2006

One late sleepless night, I groggily shuffled out of the bedroom, turned on the big black google box in my living room and was pleasantly surprised to catch an old love on-screen. Yes, all the way from out here in Dubai. I haven't seen him for the longest time but I've never forgotten him. After so many years since I first set eyes on him, I realized he still had that effect on me. I felt the usual stirrings starting up in the corners of my heart and the inside of my insides.

*sigh*

This one is well and truly my first love. I remember how much I wanted him, how much I adored him and how much I wished it could happen between us. And the hopeless yearning I felt when I realize it will never happen. He was big, tall, brave and oh so very very strong. Though not always very successful with his plans, he has never been brought down on his knees and always manages to get his own eventually. He is that resilient. He is that powerful. How very sexy. How very knight-in-shining-armour. How very hero.

He was handsome in a non-conventional kind of way, his features defined and his profile formidable. One look at him and one would cower in fear but he was one of the good guys, the kind who would never break a woman's heart. He had a deep and resonant voice and when he speaks, the whole room would shush and listen intently. At least, I did. And one of his sexiest traits was that he was a natural leader. His influence was inspiring. His counterparts looked up to him, respected him and always sought advice from him. Yet, these are the very same traits that have caused him to gather many foes along the way and there are so many of those who are against him. These scumbags are surreptitiously planning his downfall but they will never succeed. Never.

Like how he will never be able to reciprocate my love for him.

*sigh*

Oh well. Here he is anyway, for the visual info of anyone who wants to know who this guy is....my first love, my first knight, my first hero.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Optimus Prime.
Commander of The Autobots. The Greatest Warrior of The Transformers.


And one more thing; he was always, always hard.

:)




PS: Hey.....now that I think of it, I DID marry somewhat of an Optimus Prime, didn't I? Only my Azimus Prime can't transform into an 18-wheeler at will, he is not a commander of any robot league and he does not use a laser rifle to fight. Oh and he's not a robot. Hmmm..well, he does have a laser tounge, though. :P

No comments: