Saturday 1st July 2006
I is in Singapore.
Been in Singapore since yesterday at 6pm and slept till 9pm, when my mother and brother banged my hotel door down to arouse me from my dead-to-the-world slumber. Thanks ah!
And I is happy to get good Singapore news!
After a 25-hour labour at Raffles Hospital, an emergency C-section and loads of painkillers, my favourite airline couple welcomed their first baba yesterday, in the midst of the Argentina battling it out with Germany!!
Little Munchkin Baby Girl SHARAFYNNA SHAHID!!!
I saw one little picture and I very geram. I'll try to go and visit while I'm still here in Singapore. Three days go by very very fast aaah!!! With or without drama.
On a hearty happy high note, CONGRATULATIONS SHARINNA AND SHAHID!!
PS: I very penat aah.. and it's all coz of Nazreen who sprang a late surprise visit on me at Carlton and whom I reluctantly let go at 4am. It's been so long since I laughed so hard, bitched so much and talked so long with a beloved decade-long galpal. I miss my galpals sooo much. You all know who you are! I'll be seeing YOU all sooner than soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment