Speaking of karma, I just got back what I gave out. Heh. I tagged her and she found a reason to tag me back. Memandai ajer, budak nie! :P
Oh well. Here we go again....
7 Random Facts About Me:
1) I always try to eat healthy. No sugar in my tea, no carbs in my food...that kind of anal retentive stuff.
2) I miss my Dad. I do. Everyday. For those of you who still have your Daddies around, you don't know how lucky you are.
3) I have a quick temper and a quicker hand but I cool down just as quickly.
4) Powerful people fascinate me. Powerful as in Prince Al-Waleed, Donald Trump, Sir Richard Branson, Sheikh Ahmed, Lakshmi Mittal, Azim Premji, Rupert Murdoch etc etc...NOT Superman, Spiderman and Batman.
5) I am a very vulgar driver. Bring on the ch**by*, f*ck, k*k*k kau punya l*ki and all the pretty little swear words one can think of.
6) I take everything personally.
7) I have very well-closeted delusions of grandeur. :P
7 Things That Scare Me:
1) Losing the few people I love to death, to death itself.
2) Zero-balance on my bank balance. It will be a different story if the zeroes come in multiples after a solid integer. That I not scared. I shop.
3) Ignorance
4) Irrelevance
5) Incongruence
6) The three C's: cicaks, cockroaches and crickets
7) All my favourite designers having a 90% off sale at the same time. Yes, this scares the bejeezus out of me. Takut satu kedai aku sapu.
7 Random Music At The Moment:
1) Break Your Neck -Busta Rhymes
2) Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
3) Aa Tabiaa - Haifaa
4) Putting On The Ritz - Ella Fitzgerald
5) Underwater Love -Smoke City
6) Sunshower - Chris Cornell
7) Even When I'm Sleeping - Leonardo's Bride
7 Things I Like The Most:
1) Being in close proximity with the people I care about.
2) Being really by myself when I really need to chill alone.
3) Payday!!
4) Everyone's favourite four-letter word: S A L E
5) Driving my FatsoMurano especially when the road's empty and the music's groovy (I swear it should be an official form of therapy!)
6) Bags and shoes that I can only afford by paying through my nose. Or Azim's nose. Heh.
7) Movie marathons with Azim. Even with the lousy ciplak DVDs he brings back.
7 Things I Say The Most:
1) Welcome to Emirates! *only effective with a smile*
2) Coffee, tea
3) No, Honey, not tonight..I have a headache.
4) Do you take Visa?...............What? Declined again? Here try this one.
5) Khalas!
6) Damn!
7) No, Honey, not tonight...I still have a headache.
7
1) Dopey
2) Grumpy
3) Doc
4) Happy
5) Bashful
6) Sneezy
7) Sleepy
And we all lived happily ever after.
PS: For those who die-die wanna know...jangan lah ask here, ask there, ask up, ask down. Ask me straight lagi best. But best of all, I'll just clear this up once and for all, the one I waxed lyrical about recently in one of my let-off-steam posts is NOT a blogger. I repeat, she is NOT a blogger. Nowhere in that post did I even give anyone an idea that this person is a blogger so manalaah korang dapat itu idea yang si dekni blogger? Tsk tsk. But she knows many of the bloggers and claims she knows many lewd and sordid details of those many bloggers. And her mouth.....hurts. It really does. And oh..she might not be a she...might be a he. Or is she a she? Heh. Aaah...dah! Tak mau tanya lagi. Sandiwara dah bis. And that ONE who terasa if perchance she/he/it reads this and feels a sting....it's time to heal and heal alone. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment