Miss(-ed) MSN

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning and on the way to the kitchen for my morning rituals, I stole a furtive glance at my laptop, lying in the no-man's land warzone I call my workspace.

And almost popped my kerak-lined eyes in astonishment when I saw that one part of my taskbar was in bright freaking orange and it had:-

20 MSN Messenger

Loud and proud.

And each MSN Messenger window had a greeting or a wish or a holler or a nudge from one of my MSN geng (gossip baru ke?!) and I know semua kena stim kering sikit pasal tak dapat reply although my status clearly showed "Online" and one would expect a reply from someone online.

But I wasn't "Online". Betok. Tak bedek.

These days, normally, I really have to put my status to "Away" sometimes coz I am away coz I leave everything on while I download songs for my Nano but yesterday, out of sheer exhaustion, I forgot to change my status to "Away" as I left my laptop. And so I was "Online" padahal I was on my bed. And I was on my bed early somemore. Earlier than usual. Macam baby. Heh.

So please tak mau cakap Raihan sombong, slenger or selective aaah. I am hardly that, even on MSN. But I am sorry that I didn't reply to them messages and nudges. Especially to my little bulat sister, who was demanding aggressively when I'm coming back. Eh...padahal baru jumpa last week!

I won't let this "Online" tapi tak online thing happen ever again. So next time when I'm Away...I am away. And when I'm Online, I am online. Betol. Tak bedek.

And then y'all can holler and nudge me till kingdom (or husbands) come.

No comments: