Rant NonSense

Thursday 18th May 2006

Channel that angst into something worthwhile, my girl.

Like fertilization, for example. Or inner peace. Or outer perfection. Or whatever else that you lack so much that you have to, got to, need to let yourself go like that so that everyone's attention is focussed on the mishap you think you are holding up instead of the mishap you actually are yourself. If what was acquired was KokoJelly and not Kenzo, would you care? If what was acquired was cancer and not caviar, would you cringe? If who acquired all the bullion in this world is you, would we be in stride? I can see, you'd rather run against than abreast. Yet I think you run alone for I don't see us running with you. We are all not in this race voluntarily, we are not in this to fight. If we could take a bow,pass out and pass on the limelight of the litany to She-Who-Craves-Adoration, I think we would. We would gladly pass it to her so she can play with herself and reach ohm, omega, orgasm. So that everyone else in this little shell could hold hands and cha-cha with consternation of thy compadre held naught. Because we are all supposed to be compadres.

And you are supposed to be my compadre and her compadre and their compadre for the rest of this bullfight.

Don't let that angst eat you from within that temple.

Chewed black innards aren't very pretty.

No comments: