Need I say more?
The misfit misses the point. Again.
Though countless proclamations were made by her to do otherwise, there was a reaction nonetheless. Again.
And like a bad record, the favourite words (See The Top Ten) were unerringly used. See, Raihan is her stalker. Raihan has no life. Raihan is "deeply, madly in love" with her. Again.
And then, unsurprisingly, Cruella got her doppelganger to take a big piss on me on her haloscan. Again.
And also unsurprisingly, digs were made about my apparent bad bopeng and tompok-tompok hitam skin, among other things. Again.
*helpless with obvious derision*
Heh. Again, need I say more? My weather predictions were somewhat accurate, no?
So, I will stop now. I think I've had enough fun for today.
Raihan...Raihan....essay belom habis-habis nak main masak-masak kat orang punya blog. Nak dapat degree ke tidak nie?? Ke nak jadi school dropout??
*shakes head*
But seriously, am I as buruk as what Cruella's doppelganger aka "avid reader" made me out to be? Let's see....

.....aaalaaah...jambu apa?! Lawa whaaat!! Pakai crown lagi!! Win already lorr!
Eh muka camnie pon ada orang love tau!
If Helen of Troy's face could launch a thousand ships, then Raihan of Babushuknya punya muka nie can sink a thousand sampans.
Is that what you mean when you called me muka sampan, Cruella?
Heh.
Alright...alright.....the buck stops here. I'm already bored of playing with her. T'was fun though...riling her up all the way across the Pacific. I'm not sorry but I'll stop. Promise.
Enjoy your holidays, ladies and gentlemen! Honestly, I am very jealous that people are gallivanting elsewhere whereas I'm slogging at home like the studious geek I really don't fancy being.
But I really need to finish my essay by today. Today. Khalas. Ah w noss!
Any other grievances can be dumped on where blogs go to die. You know where.
Heh.

No comments:
Post a Comment