Someone just pointed out to me yet another piece of "scathing" evidence that she is a big fat fake. Yes, someone. Someone else. Not me. As much as I'd like to have found this out myself (coz I stand by my opinion of her as a big fat phony!), a more observant person noticed it first.
See, I've been a blogger since May 2003. If I had my archives linked up here on my blog (which I won't because, unlike some people, I honour my promises!), one would be able to read and track my almost daily entries all the way, every month since May 2003, when AnnaM first introduced blogging to me.
Hence, one part of my blogger user profile states:

Coz I really have been blogging since May 2003. Betol. Tak bedek.
Whereas it is absolutely mind-boggling that on her blog, she has entries in her archives that supposedly date all the way from January 2004 but her blogger.com profile tells me something else when her it states:

Aiks?? Time-machine eh? You signed up with blogger.com in November 2004 but you started "blogging" in January 2004. Magic blog agaknyer. Or fake blog. With faker entries.
(Yes, I can see the option at the bottom of the edit blog window that can alter the time and date of the entry you're posting. Oh so that's her time machine!)
Oh well. I've always known what a phony she is anyway. I quote, "I am an executive with a degree in hand. How dare you call me a minah?". A bachelor's in Imaginative Storytelling, perhaps?
Okaylah. What else can I say? This is not a big deal. No biggie. It's nothing, really. That's why I bother to put up a post about it coz I don't want to stoop to her level and air the REALLY dirty laundry. Even if the dirty laundry she airs about me are mostly innane fabrications (pun not intended, ok?!). This is just a really teeny tiny piece of unescapable truth that speaks volumes of the big fat fake that she really is.
I can just foresee her reaction from this post. I really don't give a tiny rat's ass. She doesn't faze me anymore. Cakap lah apa kau nak cakap, nak!
Or hang on......let me say it for you lah.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Top Ten Favourite Things She Likes To Say About Raihan:
10. I have a life. Raihan doesn't. I tell the truth all the time. Raihan is a liar. I never did her any wrong. Raihan has a multitude of sins against me. In short, I am perfect. Raihan is Quasimodo. Haiz!
9. Raihan loves to talk about me in every single blog entry.
8. Raihan loves to talk about me to everyone she meets.
7. Raihan loves to talk about me.
6. Raihan loves me.
5. Raihan loves my husband. Not sure who she loves more. Him or me. Haiz!
4. Raihan is my stalker. She has been haunting me all my life. I think she even knows my bra size, even though I don't. So scary. Psycho. Haiz! Stay away from Raihan, everyone!
3. Raihan act smart only but she serves banglas and maids everyday in her job. So pathetic. But when my best blogging girlfriend does the exact same thing, it's super cool and not pathetic at all!
2. Raihan like to take bank loan. Haiz! Really! Sumpah, tak bohong! That man say one. Oh wait.....not man. That "woman" say one.
1. Raihan will be hearing from my lawyer soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
There you go. The Top Ten. Did I get them all? No? Got more? Fret not, I'm guessing if I left anything out, I'd hear about it sooner or later. Haiz!
However, let me get something straight. Been wanting to say this for the longest time but it's never the right time coz my intentions might be misconstrued (as they frequently are by tak-paham-bahasa Melayus) because she (and the other misfit) always seemed to create some kind of melodrama to smack me right into the blue with. Especially when I don't have the slightest clue sometimes which Malay channel she is on.
So anyway.......get this straight, hunz:-
I don't hate you but I don't envy you. I don't want/love/need any part of your life (although I honestly think your kids are adorable!). I am not stalking you but I'm also not ignoring your existence. I read your blog coz your sudden bursts of bullshit, especially the ones about me, are unfailingly amusing. Even if your language is not. Heh.
At the end of the day, I actually pity you.
And your magic blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment