Pakai Gown Galpals!

Saturday 4th February 2006

I so proud, you know?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Congratulations, larlings. I swore to myself that I wanted to be there to see you guys gallivant in gowns and fling mortar boards into the air so I can cry like I'm your mother like that (with waterproof mascara to boot!). Sadly, to date, I think I have missed EVERYONE'S commencement already. Bagos punya kawan, I am.


Now, to the prying public, my galpals might appear tak siuman and they might be wearing their gowns like Geisha/Batman/Darth Vader and their mortar boards are........nowhere to be seen but these galpals of mine (and also the ones not in this picture, you know who lah) are the smartest girls I have ever known with an eloquence, humility and sensitivity that makes them the bona-fide ladies our Crescent Girls' School motto speaks of. Complemented by that tak siuman-ness you see here every now and then, these gurlies rock my world and I am thankful that for whatever I might lack, I have them. If it's not obvious enough already, I'm the token bimbo of the group tau! Heh.


Oh loved-ones, Mardee, Miss Mardiana, History Lecturer of Jurong Junior College and Izrina, Miss Izrina/pending-Mdm Izrina/pending-Mrs Firhad, Speech and Drama Teacher of Tanjong Katong Girls' School........


MABROUK!!!!
Or in the words of FatBoySlim......

YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY!



Miss you guys much much. Hope everyone's having a smashing good time despite hectic teaching schedules and everything else life's offering to everyone now.

No comments: