The Tai-Tai's Birthday

Wednesday, 11th January 2006

Guess who, in the picture below, turned a year older (younger!!) today?!

Hint: It's not the elephant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Give up?!

It's.................

Hot Tai-Tai Shireen!!

The very pesyenable-with-Prada/ tak-macam-mak-tiga-anak/ older-sister-I-never-had good friend whom I had the good luck to meet in this volatile world of blogging!

Happy Birthday, luv!!! May this year be highlighted frequently with all the things your heart desires, with all the blessings from Him and with all good tidings your way. InsyaAllah. And that would incorporate that trip to Dubai, no?! Above all else, thanks a kejillion for everything. You know what I mean.

And because I am not geographically within reach to give your gift to you, I shall make it up in the meantime with a little bit of glitz and glamour.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeahh....yellow stars and pink tiaras for the Birthday Queen and her Princesses!! Memang royalty!!

Real gift akan datang. Enjoy today.



This is to Mr Malik:

*clears throat very loudly*




Enuff said.

No comments: