War of The Slog

Tuesday, 17th January 2006

Life, as I know it, will alter drastically in two days. Two freaking days. At 9 am sharp.

Slug mode will be turned off as slog mode is officially activated. Student habits I have acquired or nurtured during my poly days, that have been dormant since 2002, shall now rise in unison, as I conjure up their long-dead souls and offer my once-carefree adult lifestyle as sacrifice.

Evil habits (to name a few) such as doodling dirty cartoons while pretending to take notes during lectures, yawning with mouth closed during particularly long lectures, pretending to pick up a dropped pen to hide behind the lecture theatre seats to check new SMS-es, pretending to go for a toilet break to escape for a snack break, giving fellow project groupmembers colourful excuses to postpone the next group meeting......and good habits (to name even fewer) such as digging up and absorbing extra reading material so can act smart in next tutorial, sitting in front row seats and taking very good notes during lectures during non-sleepy days to offset the evil habit days, sucking up to lecturer to offset all past/present/future evil habit days ..... will fight the age-old Battle of Good vs. Evil, day after day in my new life as a part-time student.

And I am the Battlemaster......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.....who is actually a slave to
Slogging, The Saddistic Perverted Warlock.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Help please. Pretty please.

No comments: