Selamat Hari Raya Haji!
Again, lambat tapi ikhlas.
I spent yesterday pretty much......spent. Riding high on the bloody waves of menstrual moodiness and girly gore, I slept the whole day through, in order not to get into trouble with.......myself. Azim had already cleverly ousted himself from my PMS hell-hath-no-fury by flying off somewhere safe so I had no one else to pick on but myself. So I slept. Yeah......that's how I deal with it......put the beast to sleep.
Which then resulted in me having had too much sleep as I woke up in the evening somehow already physically...........spent. You know, that hopeless feeling when you wake up immediately knowing that you've overstepped the boundaries of the circadian cycle because you've slept like a hibernating Neanderthal and you now have a headache the size of Greenland.
Yeah...that Catch-22 of life. Amongst many others we are all experts of.
Anyway, enough gory gripes. I am somewhat better now although my Azim's absence is sorely noted. Honey, if you're reading this (I know you are)...you should know you're MISSED (I know you know)!!!
Missed much much many many.
*sobs*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and my multiply server seems to be acting up a little today so I can't seem to reply to a personal message I received a few days ago, from a certain stranger from home, "desperately" seeking my help. So I'll reply here, since you said you read my blog (or that is just a pick-up line, no?). Heh.
Well my dear girl...you've turned to the right person. The Slave To Shopping herself. The self-proclaimed Queen of No-Control. The Retailer's Favourite Eejit.
Me. Raihan.
Funnily enough, a few weeks before I received your message, I was at Dubai's Chloe boutique myself! YES! I KNOW! Talk about "transatlantic telepathy" (a term I shall credit Fishah for!). I wanted a proper looksee at the Paddington bags (a certain off-white one that just greases my spoon,baby!) and am considering one as my next valuable arm-candy asset. Also, it's cheaper than a certain Gucci Guccissima Treasure bag that I also wanted.
(Yeslaaah..semua saya naak! Duit tarak!! Duit blom tau chap ah!)
Anyway...I did not see a Silverado though. I only saw the Paddington and they only had a few pieces in two or three colours. The hot blonde Russian salesgirl was telling me the Paddington in the popular blue colour had a waiting list and it seems like the rest of them are also on the way to extinction as Dubai's Shopping Festival is in season now. Also, I'm not sure whether they might bring in new stocks of the Silverado though but I am just itching to go back and snoop around somemore.
Which I will do later today or tomorrow. Then I'll let you know. Hopefully, the server here dah habis buat hal bodoh and I can communicate with you via the wonders of Multiply. Don't even mention the e-mail. Too many of my friends have had their e-mails tendang-ded as I hardly check that inbox and I perversely allow it to overflow and jam up.
Oh...and to re-assure you I know which is which:-

The Paddington (in that famous oh-so-lovely light-blue)

The Silverado (in tan)
Aren't we all such bona-fide bag ladies?!
Kanak-kanak, jangan ikut perangai saya. Nanti tiap-tiap bulan beli beg baru tapi makan roti keras disapukan dengan jam basi.
Okay...now...back to missing the Babushuknya. I'm sleeping in his singlet which I dug out from our laundry basket.
Yum.

No comments:
Post a Comment