Saturday 28th January 2006
My little sister, who is now in Bedok Green Secondary School, has just given me the sweetest testimonials a domineering, bullying and brutally critical older sister like me can ever get , in my Friendster.
I was so touched, I cried.
I miss my sister even more now. I miss my mother even more now. I miss my nenek even more now. I miss everyone so much much more now. Even my selectively oblivious 21-year-old baby brother. I miss Singapore. Big time, baby. Big time.
I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home.I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home.I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home.I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home.I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home. I need to go home.
If I say it often enough, I might get a Singapore flight on my roster. Or a week's worth of days off so I can fly back for a short lepaskan-rindu holiday.
Please.Please.Please.
*sobs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment