Wednesday 13th April 2005
Abang Yunos just sms-ed me.
Abang Yunos said my studio shots are ready.
Abang Yunos said my studio shots are lovely. In his own words, lawa sekali!
Abang Yunos said he's even using them for his portfolio, when I called him to confirm the day I'm collecting them.
Abang Yunos is a downright darling.
Abang Yunos rocks.
Now, I'm excited.
I will be local from tomorrow onwards.
See you all soon!!
PS: As promised to a certain blogger friend, if I am Multiplied, you'll see my only so-called engagement pic.
It was right after he asked me,
"Raihan Babushuknya nak marry Azim Babushuknya tak?"
And gave me a lovely white gold tri-diamond ring. One diamond each for the past, the present and the future.
Come to think of it, I never really did say a proper yes. I was too blindsided.
But he does know I want to marry him, right? It's understood-ed, right?
It's really not the time to question this now, right?
Heh.
Kahwin ajelah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
hallo darling, i've been lost in the lalang for so long and didnt see my blog till today. u wanted my email addie pronto..err..dont know when you sent dat but here goes - rahyan@gmail.com
u've just tied the knot aye? Congrats!!
hahah! cute way of proposing! EH MONDAY CAN MEET UP? tag me tag me ok.Will be meeting Anna at the hotel,kalau tak busy (which u will be probably)then call anna pisang up ok?
:B
aaaaww~~ scho schweet!~~
:D
congratulations raihan!! may it be an eternal blissful one.. insya allah.
hope maybe one day, we (plus an annamartinakepalahitam) can meet up in dubai.
poww@home
hey raihan.. i'm "officially" commenting here, ahem, in public. hehhh. (shall i too joget the welcome-self dance??)
i'll see ya soon babe... =)
hey babe.
got ya pweeety invite in the mail, shukran.
enjoy kahwin-ing!
till then, taa~~
hi raihan!
thx for hopping over to my blog.
auwww...!! how sweet. CONGRATS!
may the love be eternity & wishing you a blissful marriage.
amin...
raihan, a'ah...dah berapa hari je lagi...kahwin jelah, girl...hehehe
hiya raihan..thank you for berkunjung balik ke my blog! kita akan me-link awak! Cepat jadi minah kawin-kawin lepas tu jadi join kita jadi mak-mak pulak eh? Insyaallah!!!
Aha..!! So you're the popular & beautiful Raihan everybody is raving about... Pleased to meet your acquaintance.. Teehee...!
Post a Comment