My Favourite Testimonial

Ladies and germs...

Let me present to you, the most interesting and mind-boggling description I have received of myself so far. Funnily enough, this glowing testimonial was created in my message system in response to my latest post prior to this one. Do read and enjoy. If you want to see the original masterpiece, it's in the message system bar in the previous post. Heh.

Hei Bitch..you're such a low life biggest liar of all time..you're downright a liar..a bragger but that i dont bother all i care is that you're full of yourself...you lied at other's expense..you made people think the ones that you made a sordid comments to are the damn ones that do you wrong but wat u forgot to highlight to them how low of a woman you are...you at times just let any men that you fancy devour you..all they need is to respond to your flirt and they'll get to be under your skirt...then when you're useless to them you called them names and start makin the world note that you're the innocent one, the victim..yet was it any other man's fault that you just let anybody put his dick in your damn large hole???? stop the crap..you maybe rich but hell you know wat you were before this...a sad person who loves to fantasies...you talk to much and all of us know none of the words that came out flying from your mouth was any truth ok some maybe not all..you're a freak who just trying to get a place in the world..please be original..stop looking at other's fault and be certain that you're so damn goody..by the way dont look at my comments as being overly jealous of what you are and wat you've acquired..i'm truly hapy that things are working out well for yer...that it was a repayment for all your family traumas and dramas..yet why the blame on others..for things that went wrong for you..please just throw away your broken pasts and stop pondering and reminiscing abt he this he that.. one thing for sure..you allowed yourself to it..why still capturing the names of these peoples and start lying abt the occurences btw you and them..anyway all the guys that had you...knows wat an easy bait you are...you're the ones stalking them..profusely saying i truly loves you..yet wen they found something better..you hated their guts..for you think you should not be treated this way as you're smart..in studies you maybe..but in life??? no way..you're a girl who have lost the most imp thing in life...your moral values..material ways you acquired it...yet that's meaningless..you'll do anything to get the guys that you admire be yours including being stupid and posing all kind of threats and if your current man were to ever leave you..one thing for sure he'll be the next victim to be badly bruised by all your lies...he'll be the very next victim...just look at it...all your ex are in your hate list...you hate for the bad things in them yet you forget the good things that they had for you..be more mature gerl..why bear the baddies and forget the goodies and help rendered to you.. and start hating the erls at they preferred more compared to you..ow truly sad can you be..why do you need to overate yourself..why must you make false attempts to let the other party knows that you're better than the gerls that they loved more..and start pouring out lies and giving bad comments on their better and more preferred ones..you're a cheapo who have expensive things..a cheap moral values in you..as for your father..he made a blunder that cost you your life yet if it's not for him will you be in this world??? will you be having a lavish life?? be thankful for all that you have..sometimes bad things happened for a real good reason..you might not know it now but time will tell..one top of it all... just stop being a hypocrite and a sore loser..and get over your past...please do that..move on..do all of us a favour..

THE END

Isn't it interesting? Doesn't this writer have such amazing insight, is such an excellent archive-keeper, a trained publicity tracker, a talented mind-reader and one who can REALLY read between the lines of all my posts? Of course, his name is Anonymous. There can't be any other superhero with such a burning desire for truth and justice in the blogging world. Just Anonymous, The Phantom of The Blogger.

Gone are the days where just a few posts ago, I was the only blogging perpetrator protected from the goodwill graces of the Anonymous.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Farkit.

But I have a gut feeling I know who my Anonymous here is...judging from the language used, the references and insults applied and the general tone of the whole masterpiece. Very familiar. Very characteristic of someone I know.

Anyway,I've got my SEP tomorrow morning, gotta go study that so I can't screw it. Legend has it that I can screw many many many men with my "big hole" and flirty skirt, but I just won't screw my SEP.

And the rest can farkit happily ever after.

"For every minute you're angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

Isn't that such a waste?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Forever Yahoo.Com. You'll be surprised I'm no man. So don't think you have it all figured out.you're wrong. Truthfully I'm a friend of yours. A friend who knows you too well.Wanna me say more of you like the seduction minutes with the Singapore National football soccer or your love affairs in Secondary years? I wont cause it'l be more than you can handle.And since you're njoying yourself too much bragging ard abt yourself which you were not before this. A person who lives in Gillman heights yet can't afford the luxurious in life. wearing rundown clothes,earning own money to acquire the stuffs you had in mind. The thing is you were nothing, zilch.So be thankful for all tat you have now instead putting on airs abt it and telling lies all ard the globe. OK maybe it's your blog so i should let you mock yourself all you want.Just to remind you.YOu do have made many arch enemies.and there are many people especially the girls who just let you be you.the yahoo.com gal. listen to all your brags and had to just accept you for who you are since you are a much deprived person.

So long and hope you'll do well in your exams. Dont treat my comments as bein to attack you in the eyes of the public. Just to remind you of who you once were and since life has made the best of you never forget what you were before this.Hope it's a turning point for you rather than you seeing this as a fire to fight with.I'm just a gal pal from your adolescent years and knows too much of you.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Correction.Not Adolescent years but adlosecent adults years. And if you think you're good at putting insults on Anna then you're wrong. You said lots abt her but forget to mirror your own image. And i by the way will be all the way behind ANNA. I'll support her all the way. She has her flaws so do you. So before you start saying all her flaws remind yourself of yours. She may lie so do you. Infact you're worse. you lied all the way.

Raihan said...

Dearest Anonymous,
I was amused before. I'm intrigued now.

Please, with all due respect to your extensive knowledge of my promiscuity, bed-capades, sexcapades,past and present financial status,sad fashion sense & pathetic lifestyle, do go into vivid detail. I, as well as my fellow bloggers, would be very interested to know how I seduced my National Team footballer, how I seduced my legions of secondary school scandals (both male AND female) and all the other things you threaten to say but did not because you are SUCH a good person to protect my sanity. Rest assured, I will not hold you responsible should I go mental when you expose me for the harlot that I actually am. I will be okay so pour it all out,my friend. Tell me. Tell the world. We really want to know.


I beseech you to release yourself of all this pressure of being so worked up about my constant "bragging" and tell the world what you know. I am open to feedback. It's a free world so if I have really been bunching up your panties, prey tell.

For the record,I have never compared myself as the saint and Anna the sinner. I simply got angry with Anna recently for reasons only known to us and I proclaimed it on my blog because I want to say what I feel. And when I say what I feel about someone, I never hide behind the superhero pseudonym of Anonymous. Anonymous, to me, is just another term for "coward". Oh and by the way, Anna and I are okay now and we're friends again coz I don't usually have a thorn up my ass. So as much as you're BEHIND Anna and SUPPORT Anna all the way, I'm with you. I'm her friend what! Heh.

*note to Anna:Look,babe!You have a new fan!!!!Wah!Heh.*

Anyway,Anonymous, I never said that I am an angel who never lies, who is flawless and who is extremely virtuous.I do not know where you're getting your vibe from but you're on the wrong channel. I am as much a liar, a hypocrite and a manipulating bitch as the next person. Nobody is perfect. Like duh.

Could you be on the wrong blog,perhaps? Heh.

Well, it's just as well you admit you are not a man. For if a man were to do this and defame a woman while hiding behind a pseudonym, this man would be a man with no balls.

Henceforth,I,with my fellow bloggers and friends, wait with bated breath for your next adaptation of my history.

In the meantime,the rest of the blogging posse who are delightfully partaking this sudden onset of hot juicy blog drama as much as I am, do stay tuned. I am on my way to Singapore now to be by my family and I have been nicely excused from my SEP.

Oh and Anonymous...it was right the first time.Adolescent.Betul lah tu! Whew...I don't think I know anyone with such atrocious spelling skills.

Take a deep breath everyone......now fart with me.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, what a big fat joke. revealing raihan's past without revealing your real self. now as long as you dont reveal you are, sorry babe or dude, you are nothing but a coward.. but then again, even if you do reveal your name, hakz i still think you are a coward. Coward Coward. *shakes butt*

i adore raihan. raihan bad. raihan good. i adore her the same. Period.

anonymous = coward. should start making this official in our dictionaries ya. jealous beings are just everywhere. go remind yourself of your stupid past before you go around reminding one of one's past! i tink you earned your living by washing others' soiled panties in your past life. BUT then again, you are oredi doing that now! LOL. what are you, malaikat or something? even if raihan did make mistakes, so what. Yawns. its part n parcel of life. Duh. Dont tell me you are flawless, anonymous! Now go dig your own grave. Dig it real deep, for a bigtime sinner like you BOO!

Raihan guess who I am!! Woohooo! Your 'pen pal' in Friendster.

Disclaimer:
I am only anonymous here coz I do not have a BLOGSPOT account, please.