Brace Yourself My Raihan...It's Over.

Oh farkit.

Let me come clean with all of you.

I am not a stewardess with Emirates. I am a stripper. Hardcore. Every night, I earn a few thousand big ones which would then allow me to triapse into Gucci or Prada orHermes or Chanel everyday to buy a piece of ridiculously expensive blinged arm-candy.

I am not living in Dubai coz I want to. I am living in Dubai coz I was exiled from Singapore for trying to pawn my pink IC so I can buy 4D.

I am not 23 years old. I am a ripe and robust 38-year-old with botox, boob implants and liposuction done in areas unspeakable.

I lost my virginity when I was 13 and a half. How could I not? I went to school with my skirt shorter than my blouse and my backpack full of pointy bras, whips, latex and condoms in all flavours and varieties.

I did not just do ONE National Team footballer. I did the whole team, the coaches, the managers, the physiotherapists, the ballpickers, the cheerleaders and when I ran out of men (and women) in the football arena to screw, I humped the goalposts.

I was never ever rich. My family and I enjoyed the affluent facade of living in Gillman Heights and driving fancy-pants cars so we led people to believe that we are gobsmacked with money. But we paid for our fake lifestyle by selling Tongkat Ali potions to legions of horny men at the corner of Lorong 12. Really. Remember, sex always sells.

I always had to work to get the things that I desired because my parents were just plain sadistic. Other parents made their kids work hard for what they want to teach responsibility and the value of hard work. Mine were just really sadistic, selfish and mean. If they could help it, they'd rather not feed us but they didn't want to get in trouble for child abuse.

I always wore "rundown" clothes coz as I said, I had to work for what I wanted and since I am a lazy-assed nobody and fervently refused to work, I couldn't buy proper clothes that were spanking and new. Hence, I accept hand-me-downs from the nearby old folk's home and hospice. You might recognise that top I wore in one of my pics was one from the old nyonya yang jual sayur at Telok Blangah Market.To those who live in Telok Blangah...it's the nyonya sayur stall closest to the pork stall lah! Bau babi menyerlah! But it's better than going naked.

I am not smart. I am a downright bimbo with a learning allergy. I copied my way through my PSLE, O's and poly life henceforth and WILL be sleeping my way through my university courses, which will commence in 2005. So watch out for I will be valedictorian of the year coz I gave good head and a week-long fantasy to some professor with a year-long abstinence.

I hate all my ex-boyfriends and plan to castrate every single one of them and make them choke on their schlong for breaking my heart. Was it not obvious in my blog posts that I am a serial killer by nature? C'mon...you saw it coming....Shahnaz..you especially.....watch out, Paki boy. I just pretended to be friends with you. All I want is to get close enough....and SLICE. Oh..okay, I will spare Hairul the Berok coz he is the angel of all my ex-es. All 32 of my ex-es.

And.....

My name is not really Raihan too. I'm on the run from the law, remember?

So..... there it is all so far that I am willing to expose about myself.

Which version is better?No prizes for guessing. It's the dirty stuff that's more fun,ey?

Anonymous, I have saved you all the trouble and obligingly told the world the truth about myself. Isn't this truth much easier to swallow and justify than my jet-setting Emirates stewardess life, my stacks of Pradas and Guccis, my oh-so-perfect perfect Azim and our fairytale relationship, my perfect perfect PERFECT lavish Dubai life and all the dosh I'm making?

Does it not make you feel better about yourself now that you have pursued and attained your desire of truth and making Raihan realize what a big,fat pathetic loser she was and always is?

Does it?

I hope so.

For as I type all this and words flow like a geyser on a leak, I let off steam because if I don't put my mind on something else, I might start crying again when I steadfastly thought I won't cry. Ever.

But hey world, I did. I cried.

I cried in Dubai as Azim and I missed the last flight out to Singapore today and had to fly to Bangkok first and catch a Tiger Airways home.

I cried at the airport as I touched down in Singapore.

I cried in the middle of the baggage claim area as Azim hugged me tight.

I swore to myself I won't cry but then again, I am someone so so soft on the inside and I love people more than I know what love means. I love people more than I thought I hate.

So with all that is due and all that I didn't expect of myself, I cried.

For at 3.45pm today, while I was still in the plane trying to make it home in time, my father Ruslan Abdul Rashid, passed away. His body still lies in the morgue at SGH but his soul has left.

And that's the truth.

I will be back. Feel free to believe.


20 comments:

ej said...

My condolences raihan.In the darkest moment, is when the light is the brightest. Have faith.

Ms DyNamITe said...

hey raihan...sorie to hear bout dad.hope ure doin well..take care aite??

buffy said...

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnye. Raihan, please do take care and be strong okay. Ignore all this pathetic hatetaggers. You are a strong person with a beautiful soul. - Ana

Anonymous said...

Salam takziah to u and your family.
Hang in there. The world isnt as bad it all seems.

herda

Anonymous said...

So hope anonymous is more than happy now.

Raihan do take care gfren!!!


Salam takziah.

Anonymous said...

my sincere condolences to u and ur family

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your dad, gerl...take comfort that he's no longer suffering in pain & itz already his time to leave this world...be strong now yah...
---ryna21---

Trina said...

salam takziah raihan and to ur family. be strong gurl.

Anonymous said...

raihan, it's aNa your snr from NP(no worries if it don't ring no bells yet), but my condolences goes out to you. be your strongest woman, sister, friend and daughter. i hope he is at rest.

aNa

ninz said...

hey babe,

sorry to hear the news. Be strong ok girl, I noe u are. :)

mkia said...

i kinda' stumbled into ur' blog while blog-hopping & happened to read the unfortunate news. salam takziah from me.

Shazila said...

Stay strong ok Raihan? *hugs*

TwinkZ said...

dear Rai,
my condolences.It may not be much, wish more could be said but hopefully you'll be comforted to know some of us do care & so be it with the 'Anonymous'.

live & let live,insya'allah tingz will work out. My heart's wit you,take care dear Rai :)

ina said...

Inallilah....im so sorry to hear that...be strong ok? If crying helps....just let the tears flow...

Anonymous said...

Hey there Raihan...I'm diah's friend. She told me to read your post & I'm sorry to hear bout ur dad. Be strong right..as easy as it may sounds.


Nurul @ fallagain.pitas.com

gaffal said...

hey babe.
condolences.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.
may god bless his soul.

roxywahine said...

hi, i bloghopped and read your tragic entry. sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family. take care..

Anonymous said...

seriously kan raihan, anna can write whatever she wants u noe. it is her blog. anyway, kau pon ikot sedap hati kau pe ckp pasal dia kat blog kau. and dia tak ckp pape sey. plus! she didn't lift ur words so u cannot complain. aku rasa kan, u nid to get a life and not be so bothered by what others say.

and fyi, i'm not anna's fan. i dun even know u pple. haha. but knowing u thru ur blog, ur prolly gonna say who the fuck am i to kpo. but too bad, i dun care what u say. =)

oh. and anna. i apologise for writing this on ur comment box. anyway gd luck!
einan | 12.22.04 - 1:24 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jemima.j. said...

bloghop here and read ur entries. condolences to you and ur family. do take care ya!

Mamafai said...

Girl..sorry to hear about ur dad...condolence to you and your family..take care!