Here I am, at 6am in the morning, Dubai time, in front of my laptop, with my empty mug.

A few minutes ago, it (the mug, not laptop..) contained warmed milk (skimmed,of course..). In an attempt to fall asleep since I woke up to send Azim off for his flight at 2am, I switched Amy on( I have named my laptop Amy, to be galpals with Pam, my pocket pc and Samantha, my mobile...I bet no one ever knew I name my gadgets till now!Oh well, mere skeletons in my closet.), put said mug with said milk to warm in my kitchen, put Coldplay into yet-to-be-named disc player I got for my birthday on low surround sound and proceeded to stone myself to sleep.

Verdict obviously stands at being unsucessful. I am still wide awake. Maybe not wide. Just awake.

In this state of semi-conciousness, I start thinking deep. I think about the year that has just passed. My 22nd year. The things I did. The words I said. The friends I made and the enemies I unmade. The person I tried to become and otherwise became. It's a startling discovery every year. Self-discovery leads to reality.

If warm milk is supposed to make you sleep...then men are really not obsessed with breasts.
It's all a loch-ness monster myth.
Blaaahhh.......

No comments: