I have decided. Thanks to Oprah. She sure knows how to unleash the devils and conjure temptation. Sinful stuff but.....


I HAVE to get married in a Vera Wang. Please...please...please...please....let Crew Scheduling give me a New York flight as soon as possible.

If not....ummm,Noreen, Jeannette, Min, Trina or Carrie...anyone willing to swop your NYC flight for anything from my May roster (which is not out yet lah...)? Heheh...sorry,babes. Bad joke.

Now that's a first. Swopping rostered flights between two competitor airlines.

That's how strongly I feel about this. I don't care how pretentious, superflous, excessive and insane this is. Kalau after buying the dress, we don't have any more money for a wedding reception, I DON'T CARE! I'll post it in my blog that Azim and Raihan dah sah nikah...semua dah halal dan khalas and Raihan's dancing around in a Vera Wang. To have and to hold.

I HAVE to get married in a Vera Wang. For better or worse.

No comments: