That was a dramatic layover trip…my flights and days after that Singapore/Brisbane/Auckland trip paled in comparison. Normal stuff. When not flying but Azim is, I stay home and get busy with housework and re-decorating, again and again. Quite satisfying knowing that it's my place ( yeah, my roommate got another place of her own so I'm happily alone) and I get to do whatever I please. I think I'm becoming a Monica Geller. Anal-retentive, nit-picking houseproud neat freak. My chess set goes here and stays here till I move it. My couch goes there, stays there. The other one there. Remote controls here, lined up in a row. Move anything and face my wrath. Yeah, my friends love to come by my place but they have learned to watch themselves. I'm becoming a monster. Sheesh.
Got a Karachi turnaround today. Easy one....not much bullshit... maybe some drama...will be home by 4pm. So much hairspray just for that....no wonder we've got an ozone problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment