i got my period today and that means i will be in a rather foul mood...i quote from Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes, "And I'm bleeding and I'm bleeding and I'm bleeding..." Blood...can't stand the sight of it. Yet I get front-seat visuals of it every month. Not only that. There was one time in Secondary 4, after our prelims, we were sitting around in class talking and my friend Hana JUST HAD to sit on my lap to irritate me and in that span of a few minutes, she got her period ON MY LAP! When she stood up, there was a big round wet stain on my school skirt and on a Crescent Girls' "peacock blue" skirt, the red of blood looked deep,dark and sinister. Everyone freaked out and then everyone laughed. I stagnated at freak-out. Hana started giggling uncontrollably. Not the least bit sorry. Ah well.....we realized later that she had to go around that day with a big stain on the back of her skirt. I just had to endure the stain on the front of my skirt which i passed off to people as paint. i mean, really, who would leak from the front.......anyway,enough about that, I'm back home early today because I sneaked out. it helps that i'm quite stealthy....practised a lot of it when i had to sneak out of the house for hockey trainings and such. Azim picked me up, we went to eat and he sent me home coz he has to rush back to his restaurant. Either that or he is aware that this is the first day of my period and i might just unleash some foul fury for no reason...heheh.Well, what the heck...i'm just gonna strip and sleep now......it's a nice rainy evening. Perfect setting.

No comments: