I don't know what is killing me. Or who. Or am I just paranoid. Really, one minute light emanates blindingly from the depths of my inner child and I'm pleased as Puck. The next minute I am dredging in the doldrums of the dungeons in my castle of ruins. Maybe I'm on misdiagnosed medication....wait...I'm NOT on any medication. See what I mean? Is this the result of trigger-happy nerves due to a massive hormone overload? Azim says it's just my period. I know I'll believe him after the last drop of blood is shed from my loins (eew...did I just say that?Shed from my loins?) Awww heck...really....somewhere, there is someone with a tranquilizer gun and a huge butterfly net looking for me. Today, I have somehow innoculated myself with mind-numbing shit. I can't do a single thing so what do i do to look busy? Blog. Yeah....blog-therapy. That's what I need. A good,hot......blog. Hey..why not? It's a four-letter word too! Yesterday, I cranked up the heat and blew a fuse with my Azim. Yeah, like Ole'Faithful, I let out some pretty hot air and he never knew what hit him. My poor baby, dia tahan aje! In the dissection after that, he said he couldn't even make out what I was saying....I was just talking too fast, too furious (hey!)...I think I was going, "Yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,yap...YAP!" What a downright bitch! Oh well, what the hell. I hope I'm meeting him later so I can make up for it. I think I'll run over to Starbucks and get myself some caffeine....get some pumping in my veins so I can get the voices screaming in my head to calm down and talk clearly.Owwww.... really....what's killing me?

No comments: