Coldplay's God Put A Smile On Your Face came on MTV...I had to stop and concentrate..what an excellent make-out song...it was the music of choice in Alias when Sidney was making out with Vaughn for the first time....and i must say, the visual and aural combination was enthralling!Her body is my target...i shall work out till i get that body...*mind wanders* Anyway,I was saying I missed my friends...I do.And I forgot, i met most of them at my 21st Birthday party last year, which was after my friend's chalet but i was running around too much to spend much time with them...it really sucks.i guess that's what party planners are around for....to give the birthday girl the freedom to frolick with her friends.oh my gosh..i just realized something...it is sooo ironic the one guy i had a massive crush on last time (and i mean MASSIVE) is the namesake of the Berok!I mean, the Berok's REAL human name...Hairul. But my Hairul, the one I had a crush on, was a real smartie from RI who went to RJC and whose FULL name had a nice ring to it..Hairul Naim Ramli. Nice huh? Yeah...plus he was an excellent rugger, was really cute and is your typical sensitive new age guy. Yeah..I know,I have good taste...the taste just took a temporary falter with Hairul the Berok Policeman Mat. I guess that falter was a need to be part of the status quo where ordinarily,every girl has to have had a mat boyfriend mistake. And YES Azim honey I LOVE YOU..ONLY YOU..okay?Heheh...Hairul Naim was just a crush.I realize now that Hairul Naim would be too short for me.My kinda guy needs to be tall....like Azim tall.Hairul Naim was a short but powerfully built rugger. i think he was only 1.6plus or something.Maybe it was the body and the face then that enraptured me but now i am really shallow and i say that my guy needs to have the package...the face,body AND height. plus the heart and the mind and the ultimate connection to what i feel. oh my..i'm getting sleepy.that's a good sign....i think Azim's asleep definately...he's over in his parent's place in JB. Was supposed to be there too but i felt that i didn't want to intrude on the one time that Azim has his parents to himself...now that the sister is away. now he gets to be the manja eldest....and he can thoroughly act out his role as the first son....whoa..i am really sleepy plus MTV is playing some really lulling song about getting lost in your rock and roll...i guess i'll crawl back under the covers now and fall asleep....thanks for your company,bloggy baby.

No comments: