Replace & Rewind

Tonight was a toss-up between Lulu and Cannie.

In the great halls and on the shiny floors of Millenia Walk, Cannie won. Lulu can wait -she'll be there when I can afford her because so far, no one seems to want or have her. As usual, I'm the only odd one who wants odd things. So Cannie won, hands down. Because the camwhore can't stay off-duty for too long. But the blogger really really really wants to call it quits.

Can I just carry on with pictures? Numb the tongue, stem the flow....just trigger the finger. I really really really don't want to hurt anyone anymore with my words. Intentionally or otherwise -the subconcious is but an underrated force. Regardless of who drew first blood -it's actually not our place to seek revenge. Dismiss the need to be heard -people will hear want they want to hear anyway. Ignore the indignance -always a wasted effort, often a lost cause.

I just want to stop becoming this person I'm becoming. And to stop forsaking the people I'm forsaking.

I want 2003 back when all of you and none of you all are in my life.

No comments: