Paris Je t'aime Pas!

Me.

Still in Paris.


But in love with Paris? Not so much. I only love Paris when he's here with me. In fact, I love anywhere and everywhere else when he's anywhere and everywhere with me.

I try to make do, though. And it's pleasantly easy when I've got good company. I had a lovely Parisian day today with an old friend of mine and an old friend of Azim's.

Hasnah's a relic of a friend from my hockey-playing days in secondary school -a contender from a competitor school who, after the skirts, sticks and balls were put away, turned into a giggly galpal in an instant. Brian was, as the small world would have it, Azim's ex-classmate from his secondary school, who revealed today that my Azim's a quiet boy in class. An unexpected nugget of information received rather incredulously by me. :P

The three of us never imagined, all those years ago, that one day, we would all be in Paris together, even more connected now by the work we do and the new people we know, trying to figure out which sortie would lead us from the Louvre to the Metro to take us to the Opera while our non-stop verbal exchanges took us down memory lane. No, the two degree cold did not deter the banter one bit.

However, it did take the wind from our sails by nightfall so after a dinner that was simply magnifique, we head to our rooms and here I am, getting ready to conk.

But must blog first because I hardcore like that sometimes.

Bonne nuit, cheris!

No comments: