From a beautiful place that gave me so many memorable firsts. Even though it's not the first time I've been there. But the last time I was there three years (and a RedHat lifetime) ago, it was only a one-nighter so I recall checking in and sleeping-off my weariness till it was time to fly back again.
This time, with three nights, I've got plenty of time and sunshine to spare and plenty of pictures to picture my firsts. :)
However...first, I've got to sleep. Later, come sundown, I've got a first something planned for a certain someone. And coincidentally, it's the first surprise anything I've ever really planned for anyone because I, personally, hate surprises (except the glorious surprise of opening a nicely-wrapped gift!) so I wouldn't want to inflict on other people something I'd hate to kena myself. I think I hate surprises because I hate my one and only (and I do have only one) muka terperanjat.
But this certain someone is someone who loves surprises and has a myriad of facial and vocal expressions at her disposal to indicate her genuine (or otherwise) unexpected delight. Plus, this certain someone's been bugging me ad nauseum for this something. And I cave easily to the right amount of bugging. I must also admit, however, I am beginning to find this whole planning-someone-else-a-surprise freakshow pretty exciting.
Or maybe I'm just still very high from the wonderland I just came back from.
We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment