Crapfest@Cineleisure

In order to speed up the one hour to Changeling, we decided to go back to our car, parked for free (yes,it's gratis after 10pm!) across the street from Cineleisure and catch some shut-eye. Still pretty full from our hearty meal at Fish'n'Co Express at Downtown East earlier on, passing time by having so much as a snack would simply spell gluttony. Nursing a cup of coffee at Gloria Jean's won't help either because caffeine makes TheLaki sleepy, believe it or not!

And we wouldn't want to sleep through a Clint Eastwood movie now, would we?!

So to our Fooster we hastened and in our Fooster, we settled down comfortably but did we sleep? He did. I didn't. That's why I'm on Wireless@SG now to do some immediate blogging because shit's really happening. Quite literally. I mean, I can't sleep because I'm too distracted by the thuds of turd that occur every few minutes or so, all around the car. Thuds that create very unwelome "works of art" on our beloved and brand new four-wheeled work of art:




Every thud starts a crack in my heart. And it's neverending! How many birds are up there? And aren't birds supposed to sleep at sundown? What kind of diahorrea-ridden insomniac birds are these? A quick look at the cars around me confirms that they're victims too but it's hardly something I can seek comfort from. I am considering a looksee up into the trees, to see how many rude birds we're talking about here but I am aware my upturned face can very well be an unwilling canvas for another work of art. Birdshit's hardly a facial one would want to indulge in.

Looks like it's another trip to JB for another good and cheap "snow" wash. Now, I have to wake TheLaki up so we can start to make our way across to Cineleisure, Clint Eastwood and Changeling. 

At least, we know we're not making our way to shit this time.

PS: No wonder it's free after 10pm...the shit apparently hits the fan around that time!

No comments: