This happened to Suzuki while we were in Subaru last week...

No, I didn't do it. Really.
Then who did it? How did it happen? I'm not sure. Many thought someone backed the displayed Grand Vitara into the glass. I thought it was a nasty case of car sales rivalry. Azim thought it was a sign for him to go out for a smoke.
But I heard it's something about the lights in the Suzuki showroom generating too much heat until the pressure was too much for the glass to take. I really don't know at this point. I didn't even know it happened until much later after it happened. Even though it happened barely ten meters from where we were sitting. Even though we were sitting in a room enclosed with completely transparent glass walls.
In fact, Azim, David "Mr Subaru" Chan (whom my sister has developed a silly crush on!) and everyone else in the Subaru mini-showroom didn't know it happened until they saw me -yes, me, the itchy-backside who really had an itchy backside and had to excuse herself from our little discussion table to get rid of that itch in a more private place i.e. the restroom located just outside- standing slightly shell-shocked and unmoving at the entrance.
Everyone temporarily forgot what they were doing that very instant and started to gather around the "crimescene", quite quite enchanted. Much like how one would stare with morbid fascination at a dead body lying in a drain. Tsk tsk. Typical city-dwellers....baru macam gini dah excited!
Oh well, I shouldn't be the one to talk...I took a blardy picture with my mobile phone and put it up in my blog.
Seriously, Raihan...baru macam gini dah excited?!
PS: I excitedly took a glass pebble home. Yes, it breaks into pretty little glass pebbles, not nasty sharp shards!

No comments:
Post a Comment