Wednesday 19th December 2007
Today, I'm going for my uniform measurement but I'm feeling oh-so-fat.
Tomorrow, I have to start preparing for a quiz although training's not even started.
Two days from today, I will officially begin classes with batch 942.
Seven months ago, I handed in The Red Hat.
Now, I'll be putting on The Kebaya.
Wish me luck, everyone!
:)
PS: To the girl who was enquiring about Azim's school, please give me an email address so I can correspond with you privately. Or give my an email message straight, the address can be found just to the right of your screen. Thanks.

18 comments:
Congratulations!
Haaaa! Well the predicament you were telling me about the other day was not so prohibitive after all!
Back to half priced tickets eh? :))
you go gurl :).. All the best and the ucapan yng yang sewaktu dengannya :)
MsSaly
ahhh finally they caved in to your formidable forces, lol!
congrats beb... :)
congratulations gurl!
prove the critics wrong my luv..
YOU DID IT!!!
bila nak visit I kat Paris?
marlina :)
Congrats. After EK's relax working atmosphere, SQ gonn abe a torture. But I guess, u love tthe stewie life. So all the best to u both. Live the dream..
wow, lucky gurl! first ek then now, sq! two big airlines, many more countries!congrats congrats!
can't wait to hear more flying stories..its rare that a stewardess is so smart and can write so well so you're truly refreshing!
good luck!
congratulations! you'd look damn hot in the kebaya, bebz....can't wait to see pictures!
all the best for your training!you're going to have so much fun!
good luck,raihan! one international icon after another,lucky you!
Hey Raihan,
Ive already e-mailed you as per ur request.
Thanks!
congrats babe!!!
=)
hey congrats into gettin into sq!!!
i didnt know u have a brother cz u nvr talk about him at all in your previous entries.. cant imagine you with that kebaya and the makeup!! hehe
congrats kak on the new job..train hard buutttt don't forget to have Funnnn k...:)..Afterall, it's ur forte lor..peace..
hi hi hi!!
i'm so excited for u can!??
you dunno me, but i'm just a silent reader for the past few mths or so.
congrats yeah!! =)
*hugggggs*
Here's another congratulation for you. So, when's the celebration gonna be??? Oh, siapa kalau bitch dgn u onboard, kan..bilang akak tau. nanti i panggil my kekawang cubit bontot dorang. The "fun" starts NOW!!!!
Congrats, Raihan...!
congratulations!!! so glad that you have not clipped your wings yet. looking on for more stories from other parts of the world :)
hope its not too late to congratulate u...i may not know u netherless, take care!
congrats sq girl!
now lebih dekat ah, dah tinggal simei!
Post a Comment